Chapter 32

With a worried and mad feelings, he droving the car with a maximum speed. His mind can't accept that fucking things that taehyung did. No matter if Taehyung is his bestfriend or what! What he know is NO ONE CAN TOUCH HER!

His thought suddenly being cut when a groaned escaped from her lips. He immediately glancing to her and grabbing her hand in worried. The car getting slow and in a normal speed again. That's how strength tzuyu's power is inside him.

"Are you okay babygirl?" He ask, softly with his eyes withered and keep glancing to her. He can't focus on his drive as he turning the car, stopping the car at the side of the road.

"Ugh....." She groaned again while holding her temples.

"Baby, are you okay? Sick? Where? should we go to the hospital?" He ask while cupped her cheeks as she slowly shooking her head. She dont want to go to the hospital.

"Im worried... Are you okay?" He pouting.

She look at him and giving him a tint smile.

"Im okay... Im just tired. Can we go back? I want to sleep..." She said slightly whined and hugging his arm. He quickly nodding, caressing her cheek a little.

"Tell me if something happened, dont keep a secret from me. Even a little secret. If you're sick, tell me! Okay? Im worried as fuck." He said again, really showing how he feels towards her.

Did you love me jungkook?

She asking herself since he never saying those 'love' words.

His actions telling her that he already love her but, she still doesn't confirm since he not saying that in front of her. And same as jungkook.

He also think the same. Tzuyu never said that she love him. The two of them is in their own ego.

Doesn't want to confess and just letting this flow like this without a clear statement. For sure, Tzuyu's heart finally fully for jungkook. She really into him and jaehyun? Jaehyun never running inside her mind again.