Chapter 17

After for a while, tzuyu and Mrs jeon finally done cooking for their lunch. They take a sit at the table as jungkook was taking a really close sit beside her.

"Jeon Jaehyun?! What are you doing there??? come eat!" Mrs jeon shout as jaehyun taking a deep sigh before walking to the kitchen and taking a seat in front of jungkook. Jaehyun's eyes never leave tzuyu makes jungkook searching for an idea to make he in annoyed.

Jungkook clearing his throat a little and pouting before look at tzuyu who just putting the foods on her plate and also his plate.

"Baby...... Can you feed me please..." He showing his cute face that no one have seen it before. Mrs jeon raising her eyebrows and actually know why jungkook behave like this. Tzuyu sighing and giving him a deep glare before fake a smile.

"Hm!" She placing the foods in front of his mouth, just follow all this acting from jungkook makes jaehyun seriously in mad. Jaehyun immediately stood up from the chair roughly and walking away.

"Im eating outside."

Jungkook open his mouth widely when she trying to feed him. He eat the foods that she feed him while glancing to his brother who walk away in broken. Mrs jeon could feel this tense but she tried to smile even though she know that jungkook and tzuyu actually not in a good relationship. This is all an acting in front of her and also in front of jaehyun - Mrs Jeon could see all of this!

MOM - A woman that will always know what the secret and what things that their son or daughter hiding. They will always have a true hunch about their own daughter or son. Same as Mrs Jeon, she could see how jungkook acting awkwardly with tzuyu with those sweets move. Her hunch is right as the things that they did right now is so obvious that they are acting.

Mrs jeon giving a tint smile while looking onto their acting right now ; eating and smiling to each other just like others husband and wife outside there.

After done eating their lunch, jungkook actually can't help but to smiling a little when being feed by her. Gosh, this is the best thing happened to him. When tzuyu look at him, he quickly change his face into a cold one makes she rolling her eyes in annoyed.

"Tzuyu sweetie... can you go to the supermarket to buy some groceries? Tonight we will have a dinner together with your parents too..." Mrs jeon said makes she smiling widely and nodding her head in excited.

"Really? Yeay! Mom and dad will come too?!" She cheers happily. How miss she is with her parents as since she married, she did't have time to visit her parents yet. Jungkook just staring of how pretty she is when smiling like this, showing her cute dimples on her cheeks. Oh god, this is  a disaster for him.

"Yes... and jungkook, you will go with her huh!" His mom said again makes he raising his eyebrows and slowly nodding his head while tzuyu glancing to him and frowning. Always. Whenever she look at him, she will always showing that annoying face of her. Or she will rolling her eyes.

Cant you just smiling to me huh?! You want me to keep your eyes rolling all night or what?! Tched.

Jungkook thought with a tint smirk and deep stares towards her.