Chapter 55

The next day, they finally arrived at the hotel in New York, having their first honeymoon even though they already have a child. Its funny but this is what they always want. Especially tzuyu. Jungkook will surely giving everything that she always wish before.

Its only the two of them right now as choo a being leave at Tzuyu's parents house.

Jungkook getting out from the bathroom after taking his shower this evening, with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He fixed his eyes onto her figure who was scrolling her phone on the bed. He walking closer to her, crawling on top of her before snatching the phone from her hand as her eyes already widened seeing he was freaking hover on top of her!

"Let's babygirl... I can't wait for tonight..." He whispered with a smirk growing on his lips and surely showing his seduce flirty face. She gulping hardly, her stomach feeling the butterflies roaming and heart beating crazily when seeing he was in this state : topless and only with towel - showing his toned body and muscles. In addiction, the drops of waters still wetting his body, hair and even falling down onto her face when he hover on top of her.

"I-i......" She stuttering as he quickly leaning down and giving a quick peck on her lips as if he want to shut her up.

"I dont want to hear anything babygirl, I just want to hear your moaned or your screaming. That's my forever favourite." He whispered again as she quickly straighten her arm, touching his chest : to block him.

"I-im period! yes, im period." She said in stuttering makes his eyes slightly widened and froze. Fuck! period?! Why now?!!!

She slightly grinning in guilty and also awkward as he groaned and rolling his eyes. He's too disappointed! Seriously, too disappointed. He want to mad but there is no one to be blame of.

He get off from on top of her roughly and immediately walk away leaving her alone : showing his cold, annoyed and full with disappointment attitudes. He didn't even talk.

That time, he just totally ignore her, didn't even talk or getting closer to her. Fuck, this is disaster. She know why he did that. Does he really that disappointed huh?!

When the night comes, jungkook was sitting on the couch with his laptop on and staring onto the screen, really zoning out. He's not watching or enjoying it. Just zoning out and lose in his thought.

Fuck! Why should she having her period in this time?!

Fuck!! fuck!! fuck!!!

Oh god...... How hate, annoyed and frustrated i am right now!!!!!

He thought and even stomping his feet a little wth his annoyed face and frustrated face without knowing that tzuyu was staring onto him. She just laying down on the bed, staring with her lips curled into a tint smile. She could see how frustred he is and that's make she feels funny. But, at the same time she also feel guilty since actually she's not in her period. She just lying, purposely to tease jungkook.