Chapter 34

FLASHBACK ON.

"I-i will do it!" She said when jungkook ask about the cleaning things when they are at the hawaii. She could see how jungkook sighing and walking out from bathroom with his sad and disappointed face. When he totally out from the bathroom, she can't help but to smiling widely of his treat and sweet behaviour towards her.

She then hold her stomach before holding the wall to cleaning herself. Yes, she is sure that this is not her period. The colour itself already telling her that this is another blood. After cleaning the blood, she checking onto the shelf inside the bathroom and luckily, the resort already prepared a pregnancy test.

She gulping hardly and reaching the pregnancy test with her hand shaking! She's that nervous.

"Oh god...." She mumbled while closing her eyes tightly for a second before taking a decision to do this pregnancy test.

After done doing the pregnancy test, she closing her eyes with her legs trembling. Afraid if its really positive but...she will be happy too at the same time!

For 5 minute waiting to the valid result, she slowly open her eyes and look down onto the pregnancy test. God, double line. Its positive.

Her eyes widened and chest thumping hardly

Her eyes widened and chest thumping hardly. She gulping her own saliva with a deep breath leaving her mouth. She can't even describe how she feel. Happy. But also afraid. If jungkook will staying with her like this : treating her and changing his attitude towards her.... she will surely being the most happiest woman in this world. She's complete - being with baby and also jeon jungkook, her one and only husband.

Tzuyu can't telling him yet since she afraid if he will staying being a fuckboy. What if he still being a playboy and just leaving her like that when knowing she's pregnant?

Hm.

She quickly take a decision to hide the pregnancy test from him and dont want to tell him yet. The blood.... Its maybe a spotting.

Spotting : in early pregnancy usually,woman will get some harmless light bleeding. This type of bleeding oftens happens around the time the period would have been due. Sometimes its a light bleeding and sometimes heavy bleeding. Yeah, its normal.

From that, she know that she already carrying his child and start from that too, her attitudes getting too clingy. Maybe because of the symptoms itself. She doesn't care about her changes at all because this is what she want.

Being with jungkook and being his's.

And jungkook also being her's.

She never thinking about jaehyun. Not at all when she with jungkook.

FLASHBACK OFF.

But now, everything seem to be scattered. Jungkook hating her? But she need jungkook... How stupid she is of not throwing jaehyun's photo away. Ugh!

"Jungkook... I already loving you."