Chapter 57

He then pulling her up, rolling their body to change their position as right now, she was the one that on top of him. He smirking when seeing she still breathless with her messy and flushed faces. Its a sexy sight for jungkook.

"Ride me baby," He whispered really slowly and keep staring onto her as she gulping and supporting herself up by holding his chest. Her withered tired eyes staring onto him who was still wearing his smirks and eyes still full with energy. She somehow also still turn on of his looks and actions. How his thick thighs under her, how his abs and toned body showing in front of her and how she was dominating him. All of this make she likes this facts. Fact that he surely forever her's.

She then slowly sit down on his dick, sliding it inside her.

"Ahhh.." She exclaimed with a loud moan while he looking up, arching his neck with a hiss.

"You feel so fucking good inside me!" He groaned and holding her hips, guiding her to start moving. She slowly moved up and down, bouncing on top of him as his eyes was watching how her breast moving, her face holding the pleasure and down to her movement.

He guiding her hips more faster, making the thrust and the rythym more speed as he fixed his eyes towards their sexual part that collide : how his dick going out and in of her pussy. He watch all of this while biting his lips.

"Mmm look how you fit perfectly for me babygirl." He groaned before look up to her face and coming forward towards her body, hugging her and started to thrust upwards inside her. Their own move makes the thrust more deep and more faster - as she thrusting forward and so do him.

"Oh god...." She moaned softly.

He thrusting hardly makes she fall onto his shoulder, hugging her as her movement start to slowing. He kiss her neck, biting and sucking it without stopping the thrust at all. He even pull her waist and ass more closer to him, pressing it more to make the thrust and stroke was fully and deeply! He really thrusting inside her fully as he doesn't have any centimetre leave anymore of his long dick : showing how great she is in accept his long and thick dick.

"Fuck baby, you take me well huh!" He whispered as she slightly biting his shoulder and scratching his back.

"Ahhh J-jungkook... Ahh i-im—-"

"Cum baby, Cum again as you wish." He whispered and at the same time could feel she was tightening and squeezing his thick meat making he throw his head backwards and then, she release her second orgasm with a loud moan.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

With that, she falling onto his body as he quickly wrapping his arms around her and hugging her in order to support her from falling. Damn, that's how he gonna play that night huh!

He suddenly holding her tightly and standing up from the bed, walking towards the glass wall that facing the road and city. Yeah the glass wall is being covered with a curtain but of course, the people who focus on the hotel building will surely see their shadow who were having a fuck right now.