Chapter 38

"Hi!!!!!!" A guy with a wide smile suddenly popped out at the living room makes tzuyu gasped. Her eyes widened and mouth hang open in shocked!

"Wahhh!!!!" She shout and immediately running towards him, giving a big and tight hug as that guy hugging her too, spinning her around makes she even giggled and laughing. Jungkook stunned, her clueless amd stares onto them deeply. No its not stares. Its glare.

"Its Mingyu, Her childhood friend." Mrs Chou whispered to jungkook before walking away makes he immediately clenching his jaw. He's freaking shaking.

"When are you coming back here?!" Tzuyu ask in excited with her arms still wrapping nicely around mingyu's neck and studying mingyu face as if they were a fucking couple. Her lips never faded from smiling - showing how much she's in happiness.

Mingyu gripping her waist makes jungkook curling his hand into a tight fist. Fuck, his breath getting heavier and even could feel the madness flowing into his veins. Fuck how can this girl having a multiple guys who chasing for her?!

"Yesterday. I already told your mom and she purposely telling me to do a surprise." Mingyu said while smiling before glancing to jungkook who standing still and glaring really really deeply.

Mingyu clearing his throat and rubbing his nape makes tzuyu also loosened her arms around mingyu's neck.

"Who is he." Mingyu whispered as tzuyu turning her body, looking onto how mad jungkook is right now.

"Oh my fri——-"

"HUSBAND!!!" He said coldly and in a half shout. He walking towards them with his arrogant and cold attitudes, facing and glaring towards mingyu really deeply.

"Im her freaking husband. Didn't you see it?!" He ask makes mingyu smirking and raising his eyebrows. Mingyu actually shock too. Since.... He also holding a feelings for tzuyu but he know, tzuyu will never reply his feelings. Because tzuyu obviously only consider him as her brother.

"Husband? I dont know my little girl will make a rude guy like you as her husband..." Mingyu said with his tint smirk makes jungkook gripping his collar tightly but mingyu didn't even budge nor flinched. Tzuyu gasped and quickly holding jungkook's hand that gripping mingyu's collar. She afraid if he will do something bad to mingyu.

"Who is rude right now? You're fucking hugging my wife? Who is rude? Tell me!" He grinding his teeth as the two of them glaring each other as if they were fighting in mind.

"Then what? 'My little girl' Tched, she's my freaking babygirl. Not yours." Jungkook spat again before loosened mingyu's collar roughly with a slight push makes mingyu stepping backwards a little.

Jungkook then look at tzuyu with his mad face before he grabbing her waist and dragging her away to the upstairs : tzuyu's room before this. He freaking hate this!

When they inside the room, jungkook pushing her to the table quiet roughly as She hissing before he trapping her body between his arms.

(Think that they wearing the outfit that i put before this! Keke)

He lean closer to her, glaring deeply onto her as tzuyu was gulping and keep looking down.

"You're not playing with only one guy. But You're playing with 2 guys? or should we say 3 guys Including my taehyung hyung? Tched, How easy girl you are huh?! LIKE??? LIKE HE TOUCHING YOU, HUGGING YOU LIKE THAT??!?! FUCKING LIKE???!!" He raise his voices makes she flinched and closing her eyes.

"I-i just.... C-consider h-him as my b-brother..."

"FUCK BROTHER!!!! He's your freaking Childhood friend!!!! You think he will not holding a feelings for you?!!??!! Fuck Chou Tzuyu!!! Fuck!!!!" He shout again. She biting her lower lips and holding her tears again and again. Her eyes already pooling with the tears as jungkook pulling his head back and ruffling his hair in frustrated and mad.

Without knowing, Tzuyu's mom hear everything from outside as she was standing in front of their room. She know how their relationship is and thinking that she should do something.