Chapter 49

Jungkook slowly getting inside their room with his slow steps and his hands holding a plate of chicken salad. He's still in stunned and unsatisfied. He's that afraid of losing her.

"Yeay!!!! Finally!!" She run towards him excitedly and hugging him makes he slightly flinch from his thought. He slightly shooking his head and look down, seeing she was smiling widely with her nose scrunched. She's that happy huh!

"O-oh.. You're that happy huh?!"

"Of course! I want to eat..." She whined as he giving his tint smile then walking with her towards the couch. They take a sit on the couch as tzuyu immediately open her mouth widely.

"Huh? You want me to feed you?" Jungkook raising his eyebrows, asking that makes she quickly nodding her head. He smiling and quickly taking a spoon of the foods and feeding her spoon by spoon. She's eating so well makes he keep staring onto her. How her cheeks full with the foods, how she nodding and humming when eating earning a chuckled from him.

Cute.

When staring onto her like this, the same feelings which is afraid of losing her started to building up again. His eyes getting withered and wanting to release his tears.

"My babygirl tzuyu...." He suddenly talking with his cracked voices as tzuyu who munching the food just now quickly look at his face. Her mouth immediately stop from munching when seeing his eyes releasing a drop of tears. Its freaking rolling down onto his cheeks.

She gasped, clueless and shock! W-what happened?

"Did you love me...?" He asking, showing how he is in broke and in afraid. She gulping all of her foods that inside her mouth just now before scooting closer to him. She staring onto his face and slowly lift up her hand, making a contach with his wet cheek.

"What are you talking about....? Of course i love you." She said with a tint soft smile and wiping his cheek slowly and softly with her tiny thumb.

His lips pouting, his hiccups and sniffs getting much more louder and releasing his big cries. His shoulder falling down and head fall on her shoulder.

His body shaking because of the cries makes tzuyu grabbing his body and hugging him tightly

His body shaking because of the cries makes tzuyu grabbing his body and hugging him tightly. She rubbing his back, wanting to calm him down but she still clueless.

"why~...?"

"W-will y-you leaving m-me alone....?" He ask between his hiccups as tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and wearing her tint smile. How can this guy thinking about this? She doesn't have any thought at all in leaving him! Even for a second!

She broke the hug and cupped his cheek, seeing those swollen and full with tears face. She giving her tint smile, caressing his cheeks and staring deeply as if she was adoring him.

"Jeon Jungkook, My husband... I dont have any thought at all to leaving you. If i can, i want to staying with you every second!" She smiling as jungkook staring onto her too with his cries getting calm and just hiccups filling his actions.

"Dont thinking like this My love, jungkook. Dont ever doubt my feelings towards you because im sure my feelings towards you more bigger than your feelings towards me." She said with a grin as jungkook quickly shooking his head with his sniffs just like a little boy.

"Who said! I love you more bigger than this world!" He said as she furrowing her eyebrows and shooking her head.

"No! Then if you bigger than world, im bigger than all of the outer spaces!" She smiling widely makes jungkook slightly chuckled and keep staring onto her. She then caressing his cheeks again before leaning closer to him.

"I love you so much. More than anyone i had been loved.Maybe you're not my first love but you're my biggest love." She whispered slowly with her eyes fixing on his lips for a while before leaning and pressing her lips on his. She was the one that start to moving her lips, as jungkook quickly respond onto it.

Their lips move in sync as he placing tha plate away from his hand before gripping, hugging her body and lifting her up so that she was sitting on his lap

Their lips move in sync as he placing tha plate away from his hand before gripping, hugging her body and lifting her up so that she was sitting on his lap. The kiss was really passionate,soft and deep making she slightly whined and even pulling him more.

He groaned, biting her lips and exploring her mouth with his tongue as she hiss with her body tense and gripping his neck more hardly.

His arms perfectly wrapping aroung her thin waist and still kissing her for a while. The sounds of the kiss dominating the room as he tried really hard to control himself.

When he feels the situation more heat, he slowly broke the kiss, afraid if this will lead into something else. She catching her breath heavily as he tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I love you so much too tzuyu. Please keep loving me and stay with me forever. Dont ever fall in love with someone else baby, because you're mine and only mine." He whispered as she smiling widely before he hugging her tightly.

"And please behave until you give a birth to our baby, tzuyu. Im afraid if i will hurting you. So im trying hard to control myself. Or not, I must already fuck you hard and deep just now." He whispered makes her cheeks reddened in embarrassed. He chuckled a little, lifting her up and walking to the bed before placing her slowly.

"Goodnight babygirl. I love you." He give a peck on her lips before throwing his body beside her and pulling her into his arms. That's how pure their love is and hoping to be with each other side forever.