Chapter 36

The next day, jungkook still staying at his hyungs house, ignoring tzuyu who staying alone at their house right now. She didn't even take her meals and keep zoning out alone at the living room. She pouting, and getting sulky over him even though she know that this is her fault.

Suddenly her phone ringing, makes she quickly grab it : thinking that it was jungkook. She slightly pouting again when it was her mom who is calling her right now. She sighing and accept the call.

"Yes mom.....?"

"Hi my sweetie tzuyu! Will you come back to our house? Someone is waiting for you~ Bring jungkook too! ah never mind! I will just calling for jungkook straight."  Her mom said. And before she could saying anything, her mom already hang up the call.

"Mom!"

Tit...Tit...Tit....

The call end.

Tzuyu sighing and holding her temples. Her mom will call for jungkook to going with her to her parents house? Will he accept it? Since he still mad towards her.

Jungkook who zoning out at the kitchen with his hand playing the spoon, didn't eating the foods that in front of him at all. He doesn't have any appetite. He keep thinking of her. What if she getting sick again?

Ugh.

His phone suddenly ringing makes he flinched and come to reality again. He grab his phone slowly, looking onto the screen and it's Tzuyu's mom.

He furrowed his eyebrows and accept the call.

"Yes mom..?"

"Jungkook-ah, Tzuyu already tell you?" She ask makes jungkook more in weird and furrowing his eyebrows.

"E-erm... No...? About what?" He ask and slightly in hesitated as he afraid if her mom will know that he was not staying with her at their house.

"About coming to my house! I already call tzuyu just now and tell her about this. She didn't tell you? You're staying with her right!"

"O-o-oh about that! O-of course! Of course she already tell me just now! I thought about what! Okay mom! I will going with her to your house..." He lying, want to backing up their relationship right now that getting worse again.

Mrs Chou humming with her excited tone before hanging up the call makes jungkook sighing deeply and running his finger through his hair.

ugh.... Then i need to fetch her up now? Oh god....

Yes, he miss her but at the same time the anger and madness still building up inside his heart. He can't accept the facts that she keep missing jeon jaehyun, his own brother.