Chapter 42

Tzuyu waking up in the morning, feels his big and heavy arm wrapping around her waist from behind makes she immediately smiling. She turning her body around to facing him,seeing he was still sleeping soundly.

She adoring his face, from his eyebrows down to his lips with a thought that if their baby in her womb right now is a boy, she really want he have a face of jungkook. Then, she will get two jungkook! Handsome and cute at the same time! 

She lifted her hand, making a contact with his cheek and caress it with a tint smile keep plastered on her lips.

"Jungkook

"Jungkook....." She call for him as he slightly hummed with his eyes still closing, and in half asleep. He pulling her more tightly making she snuggle her face onto the crook of his neck.

She hold his bare chest and look up to his face with her lips pouted.

"Jeon Jungkook... Im hungry..." She whined again as he slightly groaned and humming before slowly open his eyes in forced.

His messy sleepy face showing makes she hold her smile and keep staring onto him. He looking down and raising his eyebrows a little with his sleepy face.

"You're hungry hm? What you want to eat huh my babygirl?" He said with his husky and cracked morning voices making she's more flatter. Oh god, its sounds hot and sweet at the same time! Her cheeks reddened by only hearing those kind of voices from him.

When seeing she blushing with her doe big eyes, he raise his eyebrows more and chuckled.

"Huh? Blushing? Did i turn you on?" He ask again with the same tone of voices. She gulping and quickly shooking her head.

"N-no! I-i just... Like being with you." She giving the most sweet smile making he staring onto her deeply. His hand lifting and pinching her cheek lightly before leaning forward and giving a peck on her nose.

"You're my forever babygirl, tzuyu. Forever and ever."  He whispered and pulling her again, hugging her tightly while stroking her hair. She can't even stop smiling, feeling those warmth from him flowing through her body.

He smelling her sweet scents, brushing his nose on her neck and shoulder making the goosebumps rushing into her veins and blood

Haish, she can't stay still like this! It might be leading them towards something more thrilled!

"... Im hungry.." She tried to bringing the topic again so that she can run away from this tense hot situation. He broke the hug and staring onto her face for a while.

"Then let's go down. Your mom must already preparing the breakfast. But... Take a shower first hm?!"

She nodding just like a little girl as he patting her head before sitting on the bed and helping her too. That's how they spend the time this morning and already having many skinships ! Tzuyu feel worried too at the same time! Jungkook still doesn't know about her condition!