Chapter 21

Tzuyu wake up in the morning while stretching her arms but she immediately shock when noticing that she was in the bed. Not in the couch. She quickly sit up on the bed with her eyebrows furrowed and look around the room.

She raising her eyebrows when seeing jungkook was sleeping on the couch with his body curling ; hugging himself and he slightly trembling - as he sleeping without any blanket! Without she realize, A tint smile plastered on her lips and her heart was jumping in happiness thinking that he actually taking care about her.

She stood up from the bed and walking towards him seeing his body was really trembling. He shaking and trembling hardly when looking this closer.

His lips shaking and also pale makes she gasped and quickly kneeling beside him.

The worries rushing into her blood as she quickly holding his arms.

"Jaehyun-ah, wake up...  Are you okay?!" She ask in a half rush and didn't realize at all that she already make a mistake.

"It's Jungkook. JEON JUNGKOOK!" He said coldly with his eyes still close. He then gathered his energy to sitting up on the couch with his eyes slightly shaking and burning mad. Jaehyun? Tched.  Fuck jaehyun! He freaking hate this!

Jungkook's heart right now was heating and can't even describe how mad he is of all of this.

Tzuyu gulping and biting her lips as Jungkook glaring to her really really deeply. He hold her shoulder roughly and holding her neck too - not that rough until can choke her, it's just a gentle tight grip as if he doesn't want to lose her.

He makes her look up to his face as she could see those reddened teary eyes on his unwell face, was glaring onto her.

"You still thinking about your fucking jaehyun huh?! Fuck about him! I'm your husband right now!!!!! Not him!!!!" He shout onto her face, and immediately standing up, walking away from the room leaving tzuyu alone in her thought.

She feels guilty, stupid and afraid.

what the hell did i call him jaehyun ??!

She facepalming herself, and sighing deeply of her own fault. But.... why did he has to be this mad right?

Jungkook walking to the outside of the house, resting his back on the chair and staring onto nothing. He just stares onto the zero house compound that in front of him right now. He clenched his jaw, his hand curling into a fist and he feel fucking mad.

"Always jaehyun.... im your fucking husband..." He mumbled really slowly and looking down, grabbing his own hair in frustrated. Fuck, he hate this. Why did he feel like this... just why?

A deep sigh leaving his pale lips, and he holding his temples. He's unwell, and now, she freaking make he mad. Ugh.....

Suddenly someone approached him from behind makes he immediately look to the side. It was his mom. Again.

"what are you doing here huh! early in the morning..?"

Jungkook then turning his head fully to facing his mom makes mrs jeon raising her eyebrows and walk closer to him.

"Your face is pale! Are you okay?" Mrs jeon ask as jungkook just giving his tint smile towards her, only to act like he's fine.

"Just catch a little cold..." He smile as Mrs jeon sighing and grabbing his hand. She dragging him to get inside the house again, walking towards the living room.

"Mom.. Im okay!"

"No! Sleep here on the couch. I will call for tzuyu."

"Mom No! Im seriously Okay!" He still want to block his mom from walking towards their room but his mom make he sit on the couch and without wasting anymore time, walking away to call for tzuyu. Jungkook sighing deeply and rubbing his nape.

"Ahhhhh...." He sigh as he clearly mad towards her and his mom want her to treat him? Oh god....

In the other side, Tzuyu slightly flinched when the door of their room was being open by someone. She look at the door direction, seeing Jungkook's mom was peaking her head and smiling when her eyes meeting tzuyu's eyes.

Mrs jeon then get inside the room.

"You didn't know that jungkook is unwell? He caught a cold. Go take a look and treat him. He must be feel so weak." Mrs jeon said makes tzuyu biting her lower lips. She know about this but.... jungkook is mad towards her...

She slowly nodding her head makes mrs jeon giving a wide smile before getting out from the room. Tzuyu then sighing deeply with her thought that she should facing this patiently since this is her fault too. She should not calling jungkook like that... but.. she also didn't realise it though! Its not that she purposely call him as jaehyun!

Tzuyu then stood up, walking to the living room and seeing he already sleeping with his eyes close on the couch. She sighing then walk to the kitchen to take a small towel, wetting it a little before walking towards jungkook again.

She biting her lower lips, kneeling beside him and slowly wipe his forehead with the wet towel makes he slighly flinched in shock because of the sudden touch.

Jungkook then slowly open his eyes, giving a glance to her : a glance that can be considered as rolling his eyes then he block her hand that want to wiping his forehead for the second time.

Tzuyu gulping as his eyes fixed onto her deeply.

"This is because of you! Tched, dont act like you care about me. Just go take a shower and get ready, let's going back. Im sick of staying here with you." He said coldly and yanking her hand away before sit up on the couch again.

Without knowing, tzuyu's eyes pooling with her tears, her heart broke apart and biting her lips hardly. She looking down, holding her own tears and fidgeting her fingers.She doesn't know why she feels terrible this time.