Chapter 29

"Jungkook....Wake up...." She shaking his body early in the morning while sitting and pouting her lips.

"Jungkook!!!!" She whined again and shaking his body that laying beside her peacefully, doesn't have any sign to wake up at all. That's how show he really tired and sleepy because of last night.

"Jungkook wake up....!!! Im hungry..." Her shakes getting harder makes jungkook getting mad out of sudden.

"What the fuck?! Huh?! Im sleepy!!!!" He shout while yanking her hands roughly and look at her with his eyebrows furrowed and in his sleepy messy face. Her eyes slightly widened, slowly to welled up with tears and can't digest of what he did to her.

He freaking mad and scold her?

Her heart broke again again and again. Without she knowing, her eyes finally releasing a drop of tears while she biting her lips hardly. Jungkook, himself also shock and dibelief of his own respond towards her just now.

Fuck, he forgot. Forgot that she's in her period and forgot that last night, everythings getting better.

He slightly gulping with his eyes widened too and come to his sense back.

"Tzuyu..."

"I hate you!" She immediately stood up and running away exit the room makes he sighing and sitting up on the bed. Fuck fuck fuck, He already make a wrong move.

"Aish stupid!" He mumbled and ruffled his hair roughly. With that messy hair and sleepy face of him, he without wasting anymore time walking out from the room too, searching for her.

It was about... 8:00AM? And some of his relatives already waking up but some of them of course still sleeping!

His eyes wandering around the resort, walking and keep walking to search for her. He feel disbelief of himself too, in treating her that way this morning.

Suddenly, his eyes caught her figure who was walking alone towards the beach but his brother, jaehyun was following her from behind a little far away from her. Jaehyun just want to make sure she will stay safe even though need to follow and see her in this far distance.

Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows and poking his inner cheek with his tongue. He's mad. Again.

He quickly running towards her, catching and grabbing her hands makes her step stopping and so do jaehyun's step.

Tzuyu look away and wearing her sulky annoyed face as jungkook giving his tint relief smile towards her.

"Im searching you everywhere..... Luckily you're here!" He said softly, but she still didn't even look nor respond to his words. Jungkook sighing and grabbing her shoulder, makes she facing him and also hold her chin.

He staring onto her as she still didn't look into his eyes even though her face already facing him, chin up and being holded by him.

Jungkook glancing to jaehyun that still standing far away from them, behind tzuyu as jaehyun's eyes meeting him with a deep stares.

Jungkook smirking a little and focusing on tzuyu again.

"My babygirl, Im.... sorry..?" This is the first time he saying sorry because of his fault. Before this, always have a topics to beating other persons words so that he can win.

Tzuyu pouting and slowly started to release her cries as jungkook could feel her body started to hitched because of the hiccups and sniffs.

"Okay okay, Im sorry.... We will going to eat hm? Okay? Come here." He pulling her into his arms, hugging her while rubbing her back and stroking her hair. She still crying in silent with her hiccups and sniffs. Oh god, how clingy she is when she in her period phase.

His arms wrapped around her waist and so do her arms. She hug him tightly too, with her face snuggled onto his chest. With the hug, jungkook raising his eyebrows to jaehyun with a tint smirk plastered on his lips makes jaehyun look away and walking away from them : leaving the scenes.

If tzuyu gonna be like this everytime she with jungkook, he will surely always need to loss by saying sorry and persuade her: only to makes she coming to him again. Just like right now. He also surely will change his selfish attitudes right?

"You want me to carry you up hm?" He ask just want to makes she forgot about just now and make she happy again. Tzuyu quickly nodding with her arms still wrapping tightly around him.

"Okay, If i said jump, jump okay?!"

"One, two, three,"

"Jump!"

She immediately jumping as jungkook gripping her both legs to support her while she was hugging him by his neck tightly. She resting her head on his shoulder, smelling his scents and feeling really really comfortable and safe being with him like this.

I want you forever jungkook