Chapter 9

Two days has passed after what happened. Jungkook walking beside the road, wanting to go to the cafe but his feet stop before he could arrived at the cafe.

His eyes slightly widened and he squinting his eyes as if he want to comfirming onto something.

"Fuck, that girl!" He cursed and quickly running to the other side of the road, and grabbing the girl's hand tightly. That girl furrowed her eyebrows and turning her body, seeing one and only jungkook, a handsome man that she put the powder inside his drink that night.

"You're the one that put something inside my drink right?! Fuck, tell me what you put inside it huh?!" He tighten his grip around her wrist makes she hissing and wriggling her hand to make he let her go.

"Who are you?! I freaking don't know about you!" She yank his hand hardly and look into his eyes. Jungkook comfirm. He know and he sure that she was that girl.

"Don't fucking lie to me! I remember your face, bitch" He grinding his teeth, glaring deeply into her eyes in mad.

"So what? If its true that im that girl. What will you do?" She smirking, crossing her arms and act like she doesn't afraid of anything! Tched.

Jungkook sighing and ruffling his hair roughly before look at her in annoyed again.

"Please! Please help me! Tell my parents and explaining everything about this. You know what?! I need to get married with that girl. Fuck! I freaking dont want! I want to have fun like you and like another people too! Seriously, this is a crazy decision." He eagerly explaining everything and in desperate. He look dead serious!

"This is not my problems. Solve it by yourself! and dont meet me again." She said and walk away, leaving him in frustrated. He running his fingers through his silky soft hair with a deep groaned. That girl dont want to help him and he doesn't have another method to solve this problems.

"Fuck........"

He groaned in annoyed and walk away with his eyes fixed to the ground and he massaging his nape. He sick of all of this. He has his own life too but it looks like this fun life of him will be end just like that. Or should he just continue his fun life huh? *smirk*

But still!!!!! The fact that he getting married is just.... He hates it! Fullstop!

He getting inside the cafe, buying a cup of coffee and some bread before getting out and walking to his car again.

Before he could reach his car, his eyes focus on a scene where a man was catching and holding the girl in a force way. He squinting his eyes a little and even walking more closer, then hiding behind someone car to see this scene more clearly.

"Tzuyu-ah! Please! Please dont marry him!" Jaehyun shout and grabbing her hand tightly as she wriggled her hand and yanking his hand away.

"Jaehyun! I can't! There is more another girls outside there that still not being touch by someone else and even more perfect than me. Just go and forget me!" She want to walk away but jaehyun grabbing her arm again tightly makes she hissed in pain. Seriously, jaehyun never being this rough to her before.

"No! I want you! Dont marry jungkook please. I want you." He said with his tears rolling down onto his cheeks while tzuyu pushing him but he didn't even budge. He still stubborn in pulling her even though tzuyu was in protest, pushing him and hitting his hand.

She hissing in pain because of the tight and rough grip on her wrist.

"Wow, Real life drama." Jungkook took the bread and eat it a little and sipping the coffee. He smirking a little and throwing all of the bread onto the ground harshly before he walk towards them with his cup of coffee still in his hand. He purposely act like he was a stranger who bump onto them.

Buk!

He bump onto jaehyun makes Jaehyun's shirt was full with the coffee stains as jungkook immediately saying sorry with a bow as if he was a stranger.

"Oh sorry bro! Sorry!" Jungkook said makes jaehyun and tzuyu look up to him as jaehyun quickly grinding his teeth. He want to give a punch on jungkook's cheek but jungkook was quick enough to punch his stomach first.

"Ughhh...."

"A revenge for punching me hardly before this." jungkook said and giving a tint sarcastic smirk.

Jaehyun groaned while holding his stomach as jungkook grabbing tzuyu's hand tightly and glaring to him.

"Stop bothering my soon to be wife. Didn't you see she already hate you? Fuck off and get lost." He spat his words and without wasting anymore time, he dragging her away. Jaehyun could feel his heart heating in anger and broke into pieces. All of his happiness is being snatched by his own little brother.

Jungkook dragging her roughly and harshly too as she biting her lower lips.

"T-thankyou for helping me away from him..." She mumbled and slightly stuttering as he still dragging her away towards his car in annoyed.

"If its happen to another girl, i surely will help them too. Not only because its happen to you." He said coldly while rolling his eyes makes she frown and just following his rush steps. The wedding will gonna be held in a few days and she need to stay with this cold playboy? Oh hell....