Chapter 30

After eating at the resort's restaurant, the two of them walking back to their own room again. Today will be the day of jungkook's cousin marriage. So yeah, they will going back to their house tomorrow.

Tzuyu walking to the bed, sitting on it with her eyes fixed onto jungkook who just walking inside the room too. He raise his eyebrows when seeing she stare onto him like that.

"Jungkook... we will going back tomorrow right?" She pouting as he slowly nodded his head with his eyebrows furrowed, in weird.

"Errr... Y-yes...? Why?" He ask, walking closer to her, standing still in front of her.

"N-nothing..." She look down and sighing deeply makes jungkook could heard that heavy and deep sigh. What is she thinking?

He grab her shoulder, makes she standing up from the bed and look up into his eyes.

"Why? Tell me.." He raise his eyebrows as if he was persuading and tell her that 'its okay, just tell me.'

She pouting and suddenly wrapping her arms around his waist makes he gasped and stares onto her with his slightly widened eyes.

"I hate if we're at home. Y-you must be.... Going out with that girls again r-right..?" She ask, slightly in hesitate since she afraid that he will scold her.

He gulped and staring onto her with his eyes getting withered and soft.

Does this mean you already having feelings towards me tzuyu?

Those stares getting deep as if they were expressing their feelings towards each other. Her sparkling big doe eyes that looks sad and concerned, makes he really really lose in this game.His hand suddenly lifted, making a contact with her cheek.

"I wont go there if you doesn't like." He said with a tint smile and caressing her cheek with his thumb. Her eyes who looks sad just now immediately sparkling and slightly bigger than usual. In happiness?

"Really?!" She ask in disbelief and also excited.

"Yes."

"But.... if you let me kiss you." He continue his words makes her in shocked, flustered and even nervous. She gulping hardly and want to broke the hug at his waist but he was fast enough to grabbing her waist, wrapping his arms around it and hugging her tightly.

"Tried to run huh?!" He chuckled as she biting her lower lips with her cheeks already reddened really really hardly. Her heart thumping crazily, she feels like she was trembling and even feels her legs in weak.

He chuckled again and lean foward makes his face closer to her as she quickly closing her eyes tightly and pulling her head to the backwards. Jungkook can't even hold his chuckled, seeing how she afraid and nervous that much!