Chapter 13

Tzuyu was staying alone tonight inside the house just like usual while watching the television. Her mind keep thinking about her fate. She doesn't like her life right now with jeon jungkook.

But, at the same time her mind always remembering about what happened between him and her. Those tingling touch from him, makes she goosebump. Even when remembering about that again right now already makes she feeling the same goosebumps. The nickname that he given to her that night as 'babygirl'...... oh god, she will crazy!

Her thought cut when the house's door being knocked by someone. She furrowed her eyebrows and walking to the door, open it slowly revealing her bestfriends that she love the most.

"Tzuyu-ah...."

"Our little girl....!"

Nayeon and Sana was smiling, and open their arms in order to receive tzuyu's hug. They didn't meet only for a week but its already feel like a year!

"Unnies!" She hugging the two of them with a wide smile, really happy as tonight she have somebody will accompany her!

"I miss you....." She whine in the girls arms makes nayeon and sana chuckled a little before broke their hug.

"Eeeee this girl!" Nayeon pinching tzuyu's cheek, adoring her own friend cuteness. Tzuyu pouting and showing her sad face makes the two of them exchange their glance to each other with their eyebrows raising.

"What happened hm?" Sana ask, stroking tzuyu hair away from her face.

"Erm.... Where is others unnies...?"

"There are busy... You know...."

"Hmmm alright.... Then... You two can accompany me eating at our favourite restaurant tonight?!" Tzuyu ask with her excited face while holding their hands. She really hoping that the two of them will agree of this.

"Where's jaehyun? Usually you will eat with him for dinner?" Nayeon ask makes her eyes widened but her heart broke apart. Her face twitching, her shoulder fall down and her head slowly looking down.

"What? What happened?" Sana ask in weird while furrowed her eyebrows.

"I..... erm broke up with him?"

"What?????!!!!" Sana and nayeon shout in unison as tzuyu quickly lift up her head and put her hand onto the their mouths.

"Unnies!!!" She giving a deep glare because they being too loud, afraid if the neighbours might think something happened to her. But the neighbours house were quiet far actually! Ish.

Nayeon grabbing her hand away from her mouth and look at her in disbelief.

"What happened??!! Crazy! Broke up?!"