Chapter 3

He getting inside the room that he doesn't sure where it is because of his head spinning and throbbing. He feels his body heating up, something stretched and makes he feel much more hornier, angry, aggressive and mad. He doesn't know why but that what he feels.

His eyes suddenly focusing on a figure that laying down on the bed weakly. He gulping and biting his lips hardly before yanking his jacket away with a groaned. He walking and without wasting anymore time, crawling on top of her, staring onto those beautiful face and figure of her. His eyes getting naughtier ; scanning all over her face and down to her body. How her hair flowing down onto the bedsheets and her shoulder, how her chest raising up and down in rhythm and how her lips parted, makes he breathing heavily.

"Fuck....." He cursed in impatient.

He lose his mind. He's uncontrollable. He taking off his shirt in a rush, throwing it away harshly before leaning down and playing a soft but deep kiss on her neck making she slightly whined and biting her lips in unconscious. Those soft and beautiful whine makes his chest heating up and the sweats covered his forehead and body.

Her cheeks flushing red, her eyes that slightly open and her body looks really weak makes jungkook much more hard inside there and can't help but to turning on.

"Babygirl."  He whispered beside her ear with his husky voices and leaning down, giving some bite on her neck makes she whining and whimper again. With that voices of him, many girls already fall inside his trap.

He looking up onto her face as she starting to open her eyes too, meeting a pairs of doe and heavy eyes of him. With a dim moonlights from the window, their faces brighten and could be seen towards each other. He can't help but to admit that She's really beautiful. So much.

Meanwhile She right now have a blurry sight. And with those blurry sight, she could see a man was shirtless, showing his toned body as his muscles covered all around his body. His broad shoulder, stomach that filled with 8 packs, and biceps that looks really thick with one of his arm was full with tattoos.

She bite her lips hardly and without knowing, her finger already tracing his 8 packs abs one by one. The curve on his 8 packs was really hard, and showing off! He could feel a tense goosebump attacking himself in this situation. His chest raising heavily and he biting his lower lips hardly with his finger slowly playing with the hem of her shirt.

With those sleepy doe eyes of her, he feels something else that he wont feel before. She's freaking innocent and beautiful. That what he thought right now. His left hand placing nicely around her waist and his other hand supporting himself on top of her. Her waist was really tiny as he can wrapping those waist of her only with his one arm! Oh god, she's that small.

He pulling those skinny waist of her closer to him, grinding his hard bulge at her clothed private part makes she arched her neck more and biting her lips hardly. Her hair in mess and letting out a soft moan from her mouth. That's freaking turning him on. Fucking on.