Chapter 50

Day by Day has passed and her baby bump could be seen more! Jungkook somehow keep taking a good care of her and just admit his fault and lose in any fight with her : if She start to being sensitive, sulky and annoyed to him. He just smiling and nodding even though that is her fault not him. He really holding his high patience! He also treat her good and just saying yes to her if she want anything.

"Jungkook!!! I want lollipopppp!!!!!" She shout and wriggling her feet in protest since jungkook doesn't want to give her that! Its not that he doesn't want to give... but, he already bought her 10pcs of lollipop! And then? SHE FREAKING FINISH IT IN A ONE DAY???!!!

"Baby..... You can't... Its not good... You already eat 10 pcs of lollipop just now! Did you forget?!" He said and taking a sit beside her on the couch as she rolling her eyes and look away from him.

"But I want more!!" She crossing her arms. Sulking again. Ugh!

Jungkook taking a deep breath with his eyes closing for a second before he smiling and holding her chin to make she look at him.

"Babygirl, Its too many... You already eat 10 pcs and you said this is the last time you will asking me to buy it! You already promise to me! And now? You want to broke the promise huh?" He said softly makes tzuyu pouting and biting her lips. She slightly sniffing makes jungkook already knew what will happen to her after this. She must be using her cries to make he lose again. Her cries, cuteness, flirty actions and kiss always be his weakness all time!

"Okay okay... Come here...." He pulling her hand and immediately hugging her before giving a rapid kiss on her neck, smelling her sweety scent.

He take a deep breath and slightly biting her neck makes she tighten the hug around his waist.

Oh god.... How long should I wait more for her! Ughh!! I want her already!

He thought and sighing a little with his heart holding a really big desire before whispering onto her ear.

"I will buy you anything that you want. But not something sweets such as lollipop nor ice cream. Okay? You should hear my words baby, Its not good for your health and also our baby." He placing his hand on her stomach, rubbing it slowly as she slightly sniff but slowly to accept what he said.

She nodding slowly as jungkook broking their hug and staring onto her. When staring like this, his desire in wanting her keep building! Oh god, please fasten the days!!!!

"You're such a good girl!" He smiling and patting her head with his mind already running and thinking about something else as if he was naking her up in his mind. Oh god!!!!!!

Suddenly their stares and small talk being disturb when their house's door being knocked by someone. Jungkook quickly shoot his head towards the door and furrowed his eyebrows. Their mom? Parents? Or who?

"Wait here okay babygirl." He poke her cheek a little before walking towards the door and slowly open it. His eyes widened and so do the girls who standing in front of the door.