Chapter 28

After buying the hotpacks from the store inside this resort that nearby his room, Jungkook quickly going back and seeing tzuyu still groaning and didn't feel better at all. Her period cramp getting much more worse this time - maybe its because it skip from getting out last month and also maybe because... Their seeds that failed to grown as their son or daughter.

She's not pregnant.

He walk towards her, slightly shaking her body to make she realise that he already coming back again.

"Im here. Right now, let's cleaning yourself and change the bedsheet first? Then i will help you put on the hotpacks. Is it okay babygirl?"

He ask with a really tint smile as she slowly open her eyes and nodding without looking onto his face at all. Its make jungkook thought something bad which is : tzuyu still not getting over about his brother and tzuyu also never have feelings towards him.

He sighing deeply and without wasting anymore time, lifting her up bridal style makes she gripping his neck tightly in shock. She thought he will just help her walking since....the blood stains will surely get on his arm again!

Didn't she know that he doesn't care?! He doesn't care about those blood that will be on his arms nor his shirt! what he know is about her right now!

He bring her to the bathroom, makes she sit on a small plastic chair that placed inside the bathroom before he stares onto her.

"hmm.... You want to clean it by yourself or..... I will clean it?" He purposely giving his tint smirk makes she frown and rolling her eyes.

"I-i will do it!"

"O-okay then......................" He said that words in a really long tone with his head falling down and deep sigh leaving his mouth. He walk out from the bathroom with a really deep thought while rubbing his nape.

Did she really doesn't like me? Hm.

He just doing all of the things : changing the bedsheet in her moody states, doesn't have any strength nor happy in doing all of this. Yeah, since he always overthinking eveything about her. God, he really that afraid of losing her.

After finished all of this, he stretching his arms while yawning. He really that sleepy and this is a really first time for him staying at night because he's worried. ABOUT A GIRL. ugh.

He tilting his head a little, rubbing and massaging his own neck before tzuyu who already done cleaning and changing her clothes, walking towards him with her hand holding the wall for support.

He immediately running towards her and grabbing her waist, supporting her to walking. He placing her perfectly on the bed before he handing her the hotpacks that he bought just now.