Chapter 26

When they arrived at hawaii, they immediately being greet and being lead by Jeon's family driver. There are so many of them! Yeah, tzuyu slightly feel amazed of all of this but this is just common for jungkook and his family too.

They being droved towards the resorts that fully being reserved for their big family. Cousins, nephew,nieces, grandfather,grandmother and even kids were there! Its so many of them! The situations also filled with a laugh and talk since each of them actually not meet for a long time!

"Oh its jungkook oppa and jaehyun oppa!!!" The kids and some of the girls also coming to them as we can say that jaehyun and jungkook is the best among all of the others. Jungkook being the first one because of his looks? And jaehyun because of his kind attitudes that will treating the kids.

Jungkook among girls : cousins and nieces but jaehyun among : kids and parents (older people)

They all adored and awe when it comes both of them.

Tzuyu slightly frown when the girls which is jungkook cousins and nieces were gathering around him and even pushing her away from jungkook.

"Oppa!"

"I dont meet you a long time ago!"

"I miss you so much!!"

They all shout and hugging him makes he slightly smiling but his eyes glancing towards tzuyu who seem to rolling her eyes and sighing deeply.

His cousins and nieces that comes to him is about in 20 years old to 15 years old. He didn't do his flirt and playboy behaviour towards them... Yeah, he just being generous because they have a blood related. And jungkook also considered them as his sisters.

Jungkook being dragged by them makes tzuyu standing alone in clueless. She want to go to their room but she doesn't know where and if she want to talk with others... she afraid if she will tell something that she should not tell... Hm..

"Tzuyu-ah.." A voices that always being her lover before this suddenly approached her makes she flinched. She turn her body, facing him with her eyes slightly widened and gulping hardly.

"W-what d-do you want?!" Her cold voices makes he shock. She never being like this. Why? Just why now?

"We should talk... I really love you... Did you already forget about me?" Jaehyun ask and grabbing tzuyu's wrist tightly as tzuyu wriggling her hand from him.

"Jaehyun... We are nothing! Im married with your brother! So please stop this and forgetting me already...!"

"But tzuyu! I love you, i promise if you divorced with him, i will taking a really good care of you...! I promise!" He said with his teary eyes, really eager of wanting her back. He pulling her rapidly but she totally in protest.

"I-i dont want!" She pushing him, wriggling her wrist and want to let go of her hand from him but that is useless. He never let her go.

"Tzuyu please! Please... I really begging——" Before jaehyun could finish his words, a hard kich landed on his stomach makes he stumbled down onto the ground. Tzuyu hissing while holding her wrist that reddened because of jaehyun's tight and rough grip just now.

"Fuck! I told you! Fucking dont touch my wife!" Jungkook spat with his jaw tightened, eyes shaking and his breath even heavier than before. His deep mad glare towards jaehyun makes jaehyun slightly stunned while holding his stomach.

Is this really the end of us, tzuyu?

I could see how jungkook already loves you.

Jaehyun's eyes welled up with tears as jungkook grabbing tzuyu's hand and dragging her to their room. Luckily, another peoples not that focus into them.

Jungkook closed the door with a loud slammed and immediately walking, taking a sit on the bed with his eyes fixed onto the floor. His anger didn't even faded. He still breathing heavily, jaw tightening and hands curled into a fist.

Tzuyu gulping with his hand still holding her wrist. Its hurt. But... Jungkook not that worried about her right?

She was about to walk away towards the other corner of the room but he shoot his head up, staring onto her.

"Come here!" He said coldly makes she slightly flinched and turning her head slowly. She gulping and fidgeting her fingers when seeing his eyes reddened and teary, and his face that looks really angry.... Ugh.

"I said fucking come here!" He shout again makes she immediately walking towards him as he grabbing her hand, making she sitting on the bed beside him.

He then grab her other hand that being hold by jaehyun just now, looking and staring onto it deeply.

How her wrist reddened, because of jaehyun, its freaking make he mad.

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly as she flinched again and gulping really hardly. Oh god, how afraid she is towards him right now. He then look up to her face madly and coldly with his hand still holding those reddened wrist of her.

"I fucking give you a last warn.DONT. FUCKING.MEET.OR.GET.CLOSER.TO. JEON JAEHYUN! DID YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!" He said that words one by one, emphasised it with a loud shout making she automatically nodding in afraid.

He staring into her for a while and look away with a deep sigh before pulling the shelf that placed beside the bed. He took a oinment and coldly putting and rubbing it around her wrist gently and softly. This all actions from him makes she biting her lips and being really really timid.

After done putting the oinment, he quickly stood up and walk away to get his shower.

"If he come to you again and did the same thing, call or shout my name and i will punch him!" He shout from the bathroom. Without knowing, a tint smile already plastered on her lips with a little red tint colour blushed her cheeks.