Chapter 4

A loud shout hearing from upstairs makes Mrs Jeon running to the upstairs and with that, her feet froze in front of the door when seeing all of this. The maid was the one that screaming, and what Mrs Jeon more in shocked is ; seeing those two figure sleeping under the blanket in naked with the clothes scattered on the floor.

She can't saying any words. Totally froze.

"Maam..."

"Just go to the downstairs!" Mrs Jeon said to the maid and stay still froze in her spot. Disbelief and can't digest anything.

Jungkook groaning with his arms wrapping perfectly around a girl waist makes she also slightly whined when being bothered by his groaned.

"Jeon Jungkook....???" A stern voices hearing in his ear makes he immediately open his eyes, and really shocked seeing what he did and where he was sleeping right now. His head turning, and his eyes meeting her eyes that also looks shock in her sleepy face.

"Aaaaaa!!!" Tzuyu shout and grabbing the blanket, covering all of her body and bitting her lips hardly of what happened right now. Without she noticed, a afraid, sad, broke and disappointment feeling all rushing into her blood. Her eyes slowly pooling with the tears as jungkook still in clueless and looking towards his mom face. He really clueless with those big doe eyes of him showing.

"M-mom...."  He sit up on the bed with his bottom half body ; waist until legs still covered with the blanket while the upper half body is not covering , showing his bare upper part ; abs, muscles and arm tattoos.

Mrs Jeon can't even digest. She really in stunned.

"Mommmm???!!! Where are you??!!"  A voice that really familiar to all of them suddenly shouting really close to them. Its jaehyun. He walking to the upstairs too and peeking his head into the room that his mom was standing still in front of the door. With that, his eyes widened, his heart scattered apart just like a broken glass and all of his hope and life fall apart when he saw what in front of him right now.

Without wasting anymore time, Jaehyun clenching his jaw, hand already curling into a fist and eyes reddened with tears rolling down onto her cheeks : showing how mad he is right now.

Tzuyu's eyes meeting his eyes, and she could see the other side of him that she never seen before. A devil mad Jeon Jaehyun.

"What the fuckkkk Are you doing???!!!" He rush to jungkook and immediately chocking his neck and giving a rapid punch on his cheeks as jungkook can't do anything more. What he did is ; only holding the blanket tightly to make it stay still covering his naked lower part body.  Of course, he doesn't want anyone to see it right!

"Fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!!!" Jaehyun grinding his teeth and keep punching his own younger brother face. He already in lose control after seeing his own fiance being touch and even sleeping with his own brother.