Chapter 43

"I heard someone shouting last night..?" Mingyu suddenly bringing up the topic at the table while they are having their breakfast makes tzuyu chokes her foods and coughing hardly. Yes, mingyu staying at tzuyu's parents house or a while before he going back to the overseas again for studies.

"Uhukkk!! Uhukk!!"

Jungkook chuckled and handing her a glass of water. She gulping the water in a rush as jungkook smirking and making his naughty face towards her parents and also mingyu.

"She just purposely teasing me. I ask for a real screaming but she make a fake one.Hm what should i do dad?" Jungkook said in straightforward makes tzuyu eyes widened and hitting his arm.

Mrs Chou and Mr chou raising their eyebrows with a tint naughty smile plastered on their lips too.

"Why? Is it means you're not good enough jungkook...!?!" Mr Chou ask makes jungkook pointing his index finger towards himself.

"Me? Not good enough? Are you joking dad?! Im a professional player!" He said as mingyu laughing and so do mr chou. Meanwhile tzuyu already flushing red and same as her mom. They are in embarrassed because of the man's talk.

"Then? Why fake screaming? She doesn't want —-"

"Dad! Its not like that!!!" Tzuyu cutting her dad's words with a glare making jungkook chuckled a little and so do her dad. She rolling her eyes and wearing her sulky face. Its not that she doesn't want! But she have a reason!!

"ahahahaha what ever, but remember tzuyu, he is your legal husband. Dont make he searching for another girl!" Her dad said makes tzuyu more in annoyed and glaring to jungkook who just staring onto her with a tint smirk.

She rolling her eyes and look away with her thought already flying away in sulking. Jungkook keep staring onto her and know what she feels.

After done eating their breakfast, They excused themselves to going back to their house. In the car, tzuyu didn't even look at him : getting sulky of the words that her dad said since she think its true too! What if jungkook really searching for another girls again?

She doesn't want!

"Baby...? What's wrong...? Still hungry? Want to eat ice cream? Or chocolates?" He ask makes she quickly shoot her head towards him. She reaching his arm and hugging it while placing her head on his shoulder as he droving the car.

"Did you really want to search for another girls?"

"I dont like it....." She pouting as he chuckled and shooking his head. How can this girl take her dad's words as a serious matter? In addiction, its her dad words! Not his words!

"Aish... No way! I only want you. Your dad just joking! Dont take it serious... I never have a thought to getting another girls." He glancing to her as she also look at him. He giving a tint smile before she hugging his arm tightly, leaning her head on his shoulder again.