8. Club Crimson

"You better be joking Mom." Rieka turned to face her mother, her aqua eyes wide and searching Raziel's face for any sign of deception. 

"I wish I was," Raziel sighed, "But they need someone that can find a missing person and is strong enough to handle an alpha lycan. Your name was the top of their list. They reached out to me right before I left, that's why it took me a few more minutes to get here." 

Rieka just stood there in shock.  The Lycan prince missing? If it was kidnapping that would be damn near impossible for most supernaturals.  Lycans were one of the oldest and strongest supernatural beings, and not many shifters had the strength or the skills to subdue an alpha lycan. 

Werewolves were created by the ancient moon goddess Selene as protectors of nature whereas Lycans were created as hunters by Artemis, moon goddess of the hunt. They were similar, but Lycans were more primal, aggressive and dominating by nature. Lycans could also mid-shift, like you see in horror movies where they look more human-like in body just larger, with fur all over their bodies, giant wolf head, claws and tail. Lycans are generally larger in wolf form than werewolves too- with Rieka being an exception since she was a winged wolf. 

While Rieka stood there processing the news, her mother did a quick wave of her hand and a golden glow came out of Raziel's palms.  It snaked to Rieka's feet and started to swirl around her body.  In a few seconds, the glow faded and Rieka's long brown hair was curled and pulled up into a high ponytail with her long flowing hair in loose curls cascading down her neck, which accentuated her bare back from the halter style fitted black dress with four white gold chains that swooped over her back in a double X shape. The dress stopped mid thigh which allowed her to show off some sleek black over the knee boots that had appeared from the glow.  Her makeup had been magically done, with a perfect silver smoky eye, slight silver rose blush on her cheeks and a dark wine colored lipstick.  

"There. You're all ready." Raziel smiled at her handiwork, "I think you'll fit right in." 

Rieka agreed that she looked good. Sexy, dark, and a little dangerous, "Will the magic wear off?"

"The magic just summoned it. It's absolutely real just like any of the other clothes and makeup in your closet. It also put matching shoes for each of your other outfits in your closet.  I just didn't want to carry that much while flying." 

Rieka hugged her mom, "Thank you so much. It's perfect." After pulling away she looked at her mom with a serious expression, "About the Lycan Prince, I will do my best.  It might take some time. Please have them send whatever information they have to me in a manner they decide and I'll get started." 

Raziel nodded, "I will let them know. I love you honey. Reach out if you need help." With another burst of wind, Raziel disappeared. 

Rieka shook her head to clear the jumble of thoughts invading her mind, grabbed her keys, phone, wallet and put them in a small purse and walked down to her car and headed to Club Crimson.

-----------------------------------------------

Rieka pulled in and found a parking space about a block from the club.  She looked at the time on her dash- 9:28pm.  She started looking around to see if she spotted Georgia. 

About a minute later, a taxi pulled up and Georgia got out. She looked stunning in her fitted gold satin thigh length dress that sported a dangerously low scoop neckline and hugged her in all the right places.  Her makeup consisted of shiny metallic gold eyeshadow which made her honey eyes pop, thick cat eyeliner, a bit of bronzer to give her chocolate skin a goddess worthy glow, and finished it with a matte black lip.  Around her neck was a modern black and gold circle necklace, she had gold and black bangle bracelets, and she finished the look with black heels that had a small black and gold bow on the top.