9. Deals with a Duchess

After what seemed like hours, Pierce finally opened the door to the sitting room, "Duchess Catlia will see you now." 

Georgia and Rieka looked at each other briefly as they stood.  They followed Pierce back into the red striped hallway and started towards the door at the far end. The closer they got, the faster Georgia's heart beat. Rieka reached her hand to her friend's and gave it a light reassuring squeeze. Georgia silently nodded her thanks, took a small breath and mentally pulled herself together.  Whatever was on the other side of that door, they were ready. 

Pierce opened the door for them and there was a smaller hallway with the same striped walls, a small table with an ornate gold and silver vase with red roses in it on the left.  Two large bodyguards, one vampire and one wolf, stood on either side of a high security door with an ornately carved wood doorway around it depicting naked winged creatures, equally as beautiful as they were terrifying, erotically positioned with nude men and women. Delicate gold and silver inlay details made the already intricate design seem all the more lavish.  To the side of the door was a biometric lock pad.  

Pierce motioned for the guards who stepped forward, "A brief security check if you don't mind. We will need to see your bags as well as check for any weapons." 

Rieka and Georgia handed their bags to the vampire who opened them and searched for anything that could cause harm.  The werewolf stepped forward, "Please stand still and hold your arms out."  

Georgia went first and the werewolf quickly and carefully checked her for weapons and once she was cleared, Rieka stepped up.  After thoroughly inspecting her, the werewolf looked at Pierce and nodded the all clear, but turned to Rieka, "You're a rogue, but you smell different." 

"It's probably my perfume," Rieka said blandly.  "No, it's something...more. Like you're more than you seem." the wolf persisted. 

Rieka's eyes flashed white as Rayna came to the surface- she didn't like to feel scrutinized, "It's not your concern pup. Now be a good boy and let me get on my way." Rayna's alpha aura lightly pushed out towards the wolf and he bowed his head and turned his neck in submission. Even the vampire followed suit and Pierce was lightly affected, though he was able to resist submitting to her. 

"Stop pestering our guests," Pierce said quickly, "Please let us through then. Catlia is waiting." 

Rieka pulled Rayna back and lifted the alpha aura so the bodyguards could open the biometric lock for them and the large metal door slid open.  

They stepped into a large room that was beyond opulent. Small groups of succubi and incubi in sheer lingerie were dotted around the edge of the room in clusters of silk covered mattresses surrounded by pillows of every shape and size. Moans were heard from all of them as each had one or two humans that seemed in a daze as they were massaged, caressed and pleasured in a multitude of ways as the shifters feasted on their lust, which hung thick in the air. 

A few Incubi and Succubi that were in robes were grazing on charcuterie and wine while relaxing on a dozen black velvet chaise lounger chairs which were scattered around the room.  The room smelled of perfume, sex and wine.

The room had a blood red carpet runner through the middle of the room running from the door to a large golden throne on a raised dais. There on the throne was one of the most beautiful women Rieka had ever seen: Duchess Catlia.

The duchess had flawless cream colored skin, full plump lips the color of rose petals, her shiny red auburn hair was styled like a Hollywood starlet with gentle curls framing her heart shaped face.  Her high cheekbones gave her a regal sharpness to her face that was only amplified by her cold violet eyes. Her voluptuous body was barely covered by a floor length black sheer dress with black roses embroidered in a decorative pattern throughout.  Underneath, a black push up bra and satin black booty shorts were the only things keeping her covered and her long legs peeked out through thigh high leg slits in the dress.