Two Peas in a Pod

There's a point sometime in Todoroki's life when he didn't regret a word that spluttered out of his mouth. But later in life, after years of exposure to public engagements and hanging around the likes of Kaminari, he acquired a semblance of social acuity.

And there's also a point when he just realized he said something worthy of tease at the way the people around him reacted, on which he wasn't exactly sure, why?

During one of those infamous times, he somewhat provoked the teasing part of his class after he (cluelessly), as always, zoned in one of those particular team fights and just muttered words of admiration for a certain girl, which of course, his hysterical classmates would paint over with some kind of budding attraction.

Not that he won't admit, but he had been careful since then.

The epicenter and the root of all the teasing was his supposed inclination to a certain Creation girl whom he, more often than not, address with high praises and respect.

Among all the girls in his class, not that Shouto took the time to compare, she effortlessly stood out. The way her eyes dip in focus when she's devising a plan, or the extreme concentration required to execute her quirk, which her enemies could easily use to their advantage. Despite the setbacks, she proved herself a capable leader.

As mentioned, during their class training, he was a spectator of her performance. And as worded, he flat out posed as her monotonous personal motivator of some sort against the highly energetic praises of the steel guy from Class 1-B. Dense as he was, and not that keen to the weird things that brew inside his classmates' head, he had found himself cornered by Kaminari on one of those dreary free hours in class.

"Yo, Todoroki!" Shouto turns to the highly spirited voice of the approaching lightning hero, flashing him a grin. Shouto stood right beside his desk and was about to take his seat.

He brushed a glance at his female seatmate who's rewriting her scribbled notes into a comprehensive one then acknowledged the approach of the lightning hero but not said anything.

"I was told that you were cheering for Yaomomo during the joint training with class B?" He smirks knowingly at him.

He deadpanned.

But that seemed enough to thwart the raven-haired girl's occupancy with her current task. Her chin slightly upturned to gaze at the two of them. Kaminari didn't seem to notice.

"I don't see why we should discuss that?" He retorts dryly, interest not stirred, motioning to take his seat. "And also, shouldn't you be worried about your placement." He stated with calmly as he settled in his seat.

Kaminari doesn't look fazed, his confidence had been due to the intellect and impressively, high tolerance of Yaoyorozu to tutor students like him. Just another one of her qualities he admired. He had zero energy to keep up with someone as slow and too exuberant as the grinning hero before him.

"Nice try, Todoroki! But I'm not here to talk about me! Let's talk about you!" He prods a gun finger at him and winked. Tokoyami occupied his seat fronting him, as Mineta and those seated around him watched Kaminari. Unfortunately, Yaoyorozu had taken the interest and was now quietly writing while hyper aware of the conversation.

As stated, he had zero energy saved to indulge the lightning blond, so he plucked out a book and started flipping its pages to find something interesting than what was about to drip out of Kaminari's loud mouth.

But the sheer thickness of the blond's head was beyond breaching and couldn't bring himself to come to his senses to resign, so he at least tried to humor the blond and hopefully send him away. Little did he know, this indulgence would spark out a latent controversy.