Back Again

Jirou didn't give him a chance to blink when she chucked a damp towel to his face which he abruptly threw away because of the stench. He rose from lying and was immediately thrown back due to the digging pin and needles on his chest.

"Thanks for your concern, but I'd rather die than use Kaminari's hand downs." He managed before his face grimaced again due to the awful stinging pain.

The petite girl only rolled her eyes. "FYI, Mr. Hotshot, Denki doesn't stink and two that's not his, it's from the stinking hero whose quirk works like the skunk! And three I threw it to ensure you're still alive, you had a good one back there."

He deadpanned. "Again, thanks for your concern."

"I have to make sure you're alive for Yaomomo's graduation. She told you, right?"

Slouching out of discomfort, he clenched his fists for a good measure. Assessing that he could now bear the pain, he warily stood right up, biting back a wince from a dull sting somewhere on his abdomen.

"She did tell me. The twelfth..." he mumbled incoherent words as if mentally counting.

He turned slowly at the sound heroine, brows furrowing. "Isn't that...next week?"

"Seems like you're paying attention, yes it is, since you made it alive after this total wreck, file a leave as early as possible."

The dread of seeing her again after he inadvertently admitted he'd been stalking her for years made him cringe with panic and excitement at the same time. After that day, she'll be back, to them.

"Don't look so "glum".." Jirou breached his thoughts. "For sure, you'll be seeing the kimono guy that got your ass so worked up you froze a table and the floor." Her devilish smirk was back in her face again, he still found it beyond his bewilderment why Jirou had to be a spectator every time he made a fool of especially when Momo was concern.

She dismissed herself with a mock salute. "Gotta go see my very own kimono guy! I'll update you Halfie! Bye"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was no secret to everyone in Class A that Momo was a daughter to an affluent family. There was also her versatile quirk, who could summon an impromptu of anything straight out of the magazine.

His eyes squeezed shut at a playing thought inside his head.

'Shouto, since when did you start imagining Momo living a domestic life with you. It's never a possibility. You're a hero. And she is, too.'

He hardly breathed at the idea. If that was an eventuality, who would give away and sacrifice their hero license in exchange for domestic life. Will he? Will she? And also, will they agree to have children?

'Shit.' He berated himself out of the notion, but his mind comes wheeling him back again.

"Are you in pain?" A feminine voice snapped him out of his ridiculous reveries, followed by a peal of amused laughter from the other side of the passenger seat. He must be grimacing to match his stupid fantasies.

'How long was he out?' Looking aimlessly around.

He noticed the impenetrable fluff of clouds from his window, 'Right. They're traveling on a private plane to Osaka.'

"Are we there yet?" He mumbled groggily.

"Did I disturb your nap?" The snickering increased in volume. He blinked back the last of his winks as he rearranged himself on his seat.

"No. I'm just closing.. my eyes.." And having daydreams of your daughter.

Looking at the woman felt like looking at the much-grown version of Momo but just as beautiful, but as Jirou notified him, she could be quite forbearing.