Not Just Your Ordinary Reunion

"Villains on a speeding motorbike rounding to your position Creati, prepare to intercept." The voice of her partner echoed in her ears, he was out there somewhere atop the skyscrapers of the city.

"Affirmative."

The first drops of the sky began to patter, and the capricious weather just made the afternoon blend into premature twilight. Momo focused on a creation and zipped open her raincoat. Her creation materialized with an iridescent shimmer out of her skin. It fell on the wet pavement with a clang, as she focused again for ammunition. Momo adjusted her creation to position, locking in a balled entrapment. The soft trickles of the rain somewhat began to enrage, rivaled by the growl and loud revving of an approaching big bike. At its tail, Dynamight was pursuing the speeding motor, but he was struggling to keep himself in the air.

"Ponytail! Knock these guys off!"

'Ponytail?!'

Aiming the launcher in a calculated stance, she waited until the bike was within range. Expression fixed into intense focus, the explosion from the launcher startled the fugitives, hurling into the air a heavyweight net before it began to lose its momentum and swooped down like a great blanket onto the riding villains. Losing control, the ride tipped, its riders rolled and bounced into the concrete streaming with rainwater, their gliding pace slackened by the overwhelming size and weight of her creation.

Dynamight fired straight to the trapped. Momo followed, dropping her weapon with caution. One of the villains, planted a palm on the street, instantly transforming the water into some sort of sticky concoction, its pungent, offensive permeating smell went straight into her brain and everything felt spinning.

Producing one of her basic counters, she tossed over a mask to Bakugou, hitting him at the top of his head, as it bounced off to the tip of his gloves, and eventually caught it. It seemed to have awakened him out of his daze when he glared back at her and to the gas mask. After visibly throwing a 'tch', he geared the creation.

In less than a minute, the field has gotten difficult to maneuver to, as the liquid's consistency latched on the heels of her boots. The rain poured furiously still, despite the forecast informing of the absence of a typhoon. The noise of the liquid splattering rang in her ears at each hurried step towards the explosive hero, miniature sparks began cracking on his palm. Without warning, Momo nudged his palm.

"I don't think this is just an ordinary mixture Dynamight-san." Her voice was slightly muffled by the mask over her face. "Just knock them out of consciousness."

"Tch. Like I can fully enforce my quirk on a bad day like this." He stomped over the one who's created the puddle of rusty, honey-like viscosity, removed its helmet, and unceremoniously landed a strong jab on his face. Before he could turn to the other wiggling on the slippery floor to put a distance from him and the furious hero, a lightning-fast projectile sent him flying almost out of the bounds of the net.

Like a lifted curse, the rain began to subside, dark clouds evacuated the skies, and the bright skies of spring began peeking again. The puddle of consistency thinned as its progenitor blacked out.

The first group of responders immediately hauled the net over and collected the limp bodies. Eventually, the vicinity started to swarm with police cars. Her partner, emerged from somewhere, flexing his fingers. Momo noticed the switch of his face from calm to a pronounced grim when his brows twitched as he approached them.