Wedding + Extras (pt. 1)

A few more hours and Momo could relieve herself from the five-day convention hosted by the HPSC. It had been difficult to keep herself from sneaking a glance at her watch now that she could almost taste the freedom. The days had been fortuitous getting acquainted with the latest trends in technology and their architects. And right now, her mind had begun drifting somewhere else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come here Deku-kun," Shouto and the said green-haired hero turned to Uraraka smiling from ear to ear. Wearing the same pink dress as the rest of Ashido's bridesmaids. Midoriya put a foot forward to his girlfriend wondering what she needed blushing spontaneously when Uraraka reached something beneath his chin. " Your bow is crooked." brandishing a smile at the freckled face boy.

"T-Thank you, Ochako-chan..."

Shouto couldn't place why Midoriya still rambled before his girlfriend when they had been together for months. Watching him shrink before the girl he resigned to the notion that maybe some things just don't change that easily. After all, it had always been a lot easier acting your true self in front of people with whom you shared mutual feelings.

In silence, he wondered if something changed about him. He hoped he did. He exactly wasn't the type to convey his emotions well when he was still a fledgling hero-in-training.

They still had an hour left before the actual ceremony, an hour left for Momo to make it. Most of Class A had already assembled and were now chatting lively while they await the bride. Kirishima wasn't here yet either so he relaxed from worrying.

The soon-to-be newlyweds have decided on an evening reception in an ancestral home-a garden wedding, Ashido insisted, owned by Kirishima's family. Red Riot had the surprisingly huge dwelling refurbished and repaired after two years in the trade, a proud traditional Japanese home owned by his grandparents. A private rural setting far from the noise of the city surrounded by nature. Shouto and the rest of the guests who came earlier had their time exploring the greenhouse and the nearby stream. By that moment the girls were being taken for preparations.

The girls have gone back and forth into the bride's room if there was anything they can help with. While Bakugou had been noticeably missing from the seats occupied by Sero and Kaminari.

Tugging his tie impatiently as more of the expected guests emerge.

"Todoroki-kun," The voice that was of Midoriya paused him off his welling anxiety, not fully turning to face the hero. "I'm heading to the garden are you going to stay here for a while?"

A nod.

Uraraka playfully tapped her boyfriend's much elevated shoulders. "Deku-kun, he's going to watch for Yaomomo." Securing a blink on his way.

"Oh, right!" As though he forgot, scratching the back of his head. "She isn't here yet," turning his green eyes to scan the crowd of a few invited heroes and personalities. "We'll be out there if you want to find us."

He acknowledged him with a nod settling his eyes again in the distance, seeing some familiar personages coming his way.

'It looks like he won't be waiting in silence.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momo clicked her luggage to a close. Grabbing her purse on the side, looking over her phone to message her driver. She rarely requested for their family car to fetch her but she had no time to waste flagging for a cab knowing the streets would be bustling. Checking the clock, she bit her lower lip at the amount of time she'd be spending on the trip, and the time she needed to prepare for the wedding.