Jealous

"So Todoroki decked the guy square in the face?!" Kaminari was in stitches after Sero relayed the incident, apparently, the tape hero was there, sheltering the civilians. The two had the fun of their lives laughing their guts out. Shouto was in no constitution to lecture the two and carried on with the task at hand, being part of security for some popular figure he didn't know about. Unfortunately for him, he was given the luxury to team up with the two of the most troublesome pair of his generation, and he knew better than to just ignore them. While being repeatedly reminded of it during the process.

Just as when he was certain and prided himself on his meticulous discipline, here he was, being the brunt of jokes.

He sighed on his chin, lazily propping a chin on the open car window, doing his job.

"That guy sure has the nerve to kiss Yaomomo, damn, I couldn't imagine how would I react myself..." Sero said after calming down from his laughing fit. "Probably wrapped the guy in tape..."

"I may be electrified the dude! No one messes with my Kyouka!"

And Shouto wondered why the two had to laugh when they share the same sentiment.

"Well..." Sero added, crossing his arms in what seemed like deep thought. " He's lucky enough Todoroki neither freeze nor fried him...that was some self-control you got there!"

The blond agreed with a furious nod.

"What does Yaomomo has to say about it, Todoroki?"

He acknowledged the question with a roll of his eyes, unseen by the two. He messed up real bad in front of the girl. His body acted on his own, possessed by a kind of rage he hardly controls, well, he could be impulsive at times, still, he should have been professional but, who could be, if some stranger was kissing his girlfriend in front of him. The act was unprofessional on its own and keeping their relationship low-key had been difficult to maintain when he wanted to flat out just brag it to any man alive so they knew where their boundaries end.

Thinking about Momo again, had him reeling back at that infuriating kiss, the stupidity of his actions, the disappointment in her eyes.

'Damn the idiots who reminded him of it.'

He'll have to see Momo after this event.

"Calm the fck down! Todoroki!"

Bakugou even had difficulty restraining the hero alone, livid as he was. Blocking the half-and-half hero with his gauntlets clouded in ice. Todoroki gritted his teeth, eyes emblazoned with fury, neither the dribbling sweat on each side of his face made it down his jaw, instantaneously freezing or evaporating at the severity of his vexation. He stretched out his left arm over the explosive heroes' shoulder, and the latter had to force the taller hero further from the other hero.

"Ponytail! Get over here and tame your horse!" He screamed at the raven-haired girl. "Hawks gonna get here any minute, we can't have your boyfriend convicted of murder!"

"Shut up!" Shouto hissed, pulling away from the hero. "I'm gonna kill that bastard!"

"Do it in my absence, you idiot! I have a reputation to uphold!" The blond hissed back, pushing away from the hero at the approach of the creation heroine.

"Shouto..." Momo pleaded. Her face smeared with dirt and settled dust, she took his ice-encased knuckles with subtle evidence of blood, holding his gaze. To which he averted, looking at anything except at the girl before him.

Bakugou acting as the only level-headed male at the moment yanked the other hero from the street floor, glancing briefly at the unconscious villain lying and bundled in a blanket.