Sweet Escape

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up to someone sleeping next to me.I smiled when I realized who it was. Hook. It got really late last night so I told him to just stay here and it would be fine. We had a family diner the night before and my mom was the only one who knew I let Hook sleep here. He is so adorable when he sleeps ,I thought.I was brought out of my thoughts when my dad started to bang on my door.
"Emma!!! Hurry and get ready breakfast is down stairs! ," he yelled through the door.
" Oh shoot I need to get Hook out of the house before my dad finds out," I kinda whisper yelled. "Hook wake up you have to leave," I said as I shook him.
"Good morning love," he said which made me giggle because of his cute accent. "Why are up so early?" He questioned.
"Because you need to sneak out the window or something before my dad finds out you're here," I told him. He immediately began to get dressed and kissed me goodbye before he snuck out the window.

Hook's P.O.V.
I woke up to a beautiful lass shaking me awake.
"Hook wake up you have to leave," Emma said.
"Good morning love ," I said in my accent she thinks is so cute. It made her giggle."Why are we up so early?" I questioned before I realized where I was. I was in Emma's room at her and her parent's house.
"Because you need to sneak out of the window or something before my dad finds out your here," she said. I immediately began getting dressed and I kissed her goodbye before I snuck out the window.

Hey just saying none of these characters belong to me. All the characters belong to ABC Once Upon A Time. Unless I make them up like a cs kid or something like that. Okay, Okay. Thanks.