You Are Very Mad My Dear Friend

Jefferson's POV

  "They think they can get away with taking her! But they won't. I will get her again. I need her. They won't understand why though. I don't have her magic in a bottle any more. When that stupid pirate kissed her and she awoke her magic came back. But, I was able to alter the sleeping curse a bit so she wouldn't remember what happened. So it would torture her. Every night she would close her eyes it will be a different nightmare. But they're all memories of what happened.

  I need her and her magic because without it, she will be useless and weak. Pan wants her. I had originally thought he was dead but obviously a lost boy went to the underworld to bring him back and so Pan and  the lost boy traded places and now he's back. I don't know the details as to why he wants her, all I know is that he told me to take her, have some fun with her, and then take her magic and give her to him. The only reason I put her under a sleeping curse was so I could wake her up. Plus Pan wasn't coming till late spring and its still winter. Now ill have soo much time with her. Well once I get her back of course." I yelled at Gold.

Sorry for the super short chapter. I just needed you guys to know why Jefferson was doing this. And I brought Peter Pan back. My friend would be soo proud/happy because she loves him.

Oh P.S. My Killian is not stupid