Tortured

Emma's POV

Two days. I've been here for two days and it feels like two months. I'm lost without Killian. He is my other half, my soul mate and I haven't seen him in real life in forever. He's not in that flaming room anymore ever since I woke him up. I need to find them. To find Storybrooke. But first I need to break these stupid handcuffs.

As I pull on the chains and try to get my wrists free, I hear footsteps walking into the building. But it's not just one person.

"This is her?" one man questions.

"Yup and she's a feisty girl so you better keep a good eye on her." Pan replies.

"Oh I will. She'll barely leave my side."

"Well that's good to hear BlackBeard I'll get her ready then." Pan said. Wait Blackbeard as in Killian's 2nd enemy. You've got to be kidding me.

"Well Emma I've got another friend that would like you as their hostage and just wants a woman to go with them to things. I don't know something like that. So you better not try anything because he is much more violent then me. "Pan said making me a little nervous. As he opened the handcuffs he quickly undid the chains and once I was standing re-handcuffed me.

Once he was done he dragged me along with him to go give me to Black Beard. As I was shoved into the backseat of a car , Jefferson and BlackBeard started talking while they both go in the front. Wait I thought Pan was staying here. The car started moving and my thoughts vanished as I kept rolling to the floor of the car.

After a couple of hours of driving we finally came to a stop. As I got picked up out of the car I looked around. It was dark now and I could mostly see trees. Once we went inside a little cabin, I was told to sit on the couch. Doing as said because of Pans warning I sat.

Once they finished making something in the kitchen they came towards me and practically shoved it down my throat. After that I was out like a light.

Sorry for the short ch. And late update but I had to get this part over with. Anyways Thank you for still being here reading my story. I love you guys.😘