Saved?

Emma's P.O.V.

I woke up with a pounding headache. Where was I. Was Killian here? The last thing I remember is Merlin taking out my darkness I guess and then blackness. I took in my surroundings. I'm in the Enchanted Forest! And everyone is with me! Oh gosh I am wearing a dress!!! And a tiara!? No I can't be a princess!

"Emma! Are you okay? How beautiful you look! Just like a princess." My mom says excitedly.

"So we're really in the Enchanted Forest?" I ask knowing the answer.

"Yes we really are," my mom said.
And so we began our journey to the castle and village after making sure everyone was here. Killian and I shared a horse because well I don't know how to ride one. Even Henry knows!

A couple hours later

"No mom you can not throw a ball in my honor because I am not a princess. Okay maybe I am but I don't want all that attention."

"Okay okay just go get settled in and come down do the dining room in about an hour for diner. Oh! And wear a dress!" She told me walking away. Great another dress!

"I went up the "grand staircase" and went to "my room" that Regina magically restored for me. Of course it wasn't a nusury anymore but it was still in the same place. Killian is staying with us but my dad won't let us share a room. So I convinced him to let him have a room right by me. Killian is to the right and Henry is to the left. Then my parents are farther away like on the other side of the castle. I'm just kidding but you know at the end if the hall. Robin and Regina are staying with us too. They have a room somewhere. Roland is right by Henry.

Then you know we have this gigantic library somewhere and a Ball Room. The castle is so big I'm sure I'm going to get lost. I then snap out of my thoughts and find a dress. My mom and Regina picked all of them out and stuck them in my closet. I know Regina has taste but they are all just way too poofy!

I finally settle on a light blue one with a corset (of course every dress here has one) and a long flowy skirt. Then I picked some white heels ( I'm going to die here) and just when I was about to go down my mother came in and placed a tiara on my head.

"Mom I'm going to brake this." I said admiring its beauty.

"No you won't! Trust me its easy. Oh and the ball will be tomorrow at noon. Now hurry and get downstairs." She said running out of the room.

"Mooommm!!!!!!" I groaned. Well I guess it can't be that bad. Then reality hit me. I was the Dark One. I did horrible things. How could people ever accept me again? Killian keeps telling me that it wasn't my fault because Rumple was controlling me. Ughh Gold. I'm still a little messed up. I'm still terrified of him and I don't know why.

Speaking of Rum- Gold, where is he. I rushed out the door to run into Killian. Gosh he smelled so good. I looked up smiling ashamed.

"Hi." I said in a small voice. I'm still worried he will leave me after me being all Dark One and all.

"Hello love, I was just coming to find you but it looks like you found me." He said smirking. Gosh he's so hot. "Wow! You look gorgeous Swan."he said making me blush. Its funny how he still has the ability to do that after all this time.

"Why thank you and you dont look too bad yourself either." I said smiling. Then I realized what I came to do. Ehh may as well eat diner. We walked down the stairs to the dining hall where everyone was waiting for us. Looks like being here isn't going to be so bad after all. Or so I thought.

Hey guys. So how did you like them being in the Enchanted Forest? Did you like Emma's reaction or no. What about her still being afraid. Would you be?

Anyways, thank you again for the 3k reads and all the votes. You don't know how much it means to me. I love you guys and am so happy you like this story. Please keep commenting and voting. Like I've said before it means a lot. Sorry for the short chapter and long waits. I am busy and couldn't really write because I've never had time. But I will try to update faster.

Teaser: Emma has a ball thrown in her honor but will someone ruin it? Like Rumple or something else?