Memories

Killian's POV

  I followed my heart. It lead me to her. I don't know how but I had this strange feeling in my chest and I kept running until it grew stronger, until it burned. It led me straight to her. When I kissed her and she awoke I felt the greatest amount of joy in my heart. We had true love.

  "Killian? Is that really you?" She questioned me with an amount of disbelief and concern in her voice.

  " Yes it is me. It's really me." I said and within a few seconds her lips were on mine and our kiss was so full passion and so much intensity I thought we might explode. In that moment I didn't care about the gasps of shock and the whispers from the people behind us. I didn't care that the psychopath who did this wasn't here, and I didn't care that her parents were witnessing this. All I cared about was that her lips were on mine and that she was safe in my arms.

  When we pulled away I realized she was crying. "Hey, hey , shhh its okay your safe now Swan I've got you." I whispered in her ear trying to comfort her. She simply nodded her head and wiped her eyes hugging me tighter. I picked her up carrying her bridal style as we all piled out of that horrid place and onto horses. Some guards stayed behind to search the place and to try and find Jefferson.

  Emma rode with me resting her head on my shoulder and hugging my waist tight as she leaned on me. It felt so nice to have her by me. To know that she was safe and sound. And finally to know that we had True Love.

Emma's POV

A couple hours later
After hugs and kisses and tears and more hugs:
  "Emma? Do you think you can tell us what happened?" My mother asked me.

  "Um...the night of the ball, I got hit in the back of my head and a cloth or something covered my mouth which knocked me out. When I woke up," I said as tears began to form in my eyes " I was tied to a bed with a blindfold on and I-in nothing but um...... my undergarments." I said as I didn't want to say bra and panties. I heard a gasp from my mother and Killian tightened his hold on me. "And then, my kidnapper, Jefferson came by me and said that he needed me and then he hit me on the face and I was out." I blurted out my voice shaky because I was trying to keep back tears." Um when I woke up," I started but then everything just became unclear. All I could remember was getting there and then being awaken from a sleeping curse. What the hell. It was like none of it happened and the more I tried to remember the worse a headache I got. " Um.... I'm sorry. I honestly cant remember all the thing that happened. Its like, I don't know, like it never happened. Its like a wall blocking my memory. I cant remember." I said now full on crying. I really wanted to remember and help them out and to get through this tragedy but I can't remember.

  " Shhh Emma its okay we'll talk more tomorrow. Its late and you need rest." my dad said and motioned for Killian to take me to my room . I simply nodded my head as I was carried out of the huge living room. I had almost forgot we were in the Enchanted forest until we were walking up the grand staircase pulling me out of the mini daydream. As soon as I was in pajamas and on my bed with Killian next to me I was out like a light. That's when the nightmares began.

I was in a room with my hands tied behind me. Jefferson entered the room with a knife by his side. He came closer to me explaining why he needed me. Then he came closer to me and cut my thigh when I talked to him. He yelled at my face and kicked me in the stomach probably cracking a rib or two. then he dragged me out of there and put me in the bathroom cleaning my cut. After that he brought me into a bedroom and tied up my hand and got a needle and injected it making everything become hazy and my body limp. He cut my stomach with the blade moving up. No. What if he would do something to me. I kicked him as hard as I could and started running. As soon as I got to the front door I was blocked by Gold. Then I woke up screaming and crying with Killian trying to comfort me. I tried to tell him it was just a nightmare when I realized it was a memory. Crap.