Part Of The Crew

Emma's POV

As I was brought on board all the men started and watched as Killian took be to the head of the ship.

"Alright mates, listen up! Emma here will be apart of our crew for now. You better treat her respectfully or you'll deal with me! Understood?" Killian shouted.

"Aye aye capt'n. " they all replied and went back to their duties.

"Alright Swan, you're coming with me."He said with a smirk.

Oh no.

He led me to his quarters which I had been in many times. Everything looked the same and he still had the birthday gift I got him last year on his windowseal.

"Happy Birthday Killian.What are you 300 now?" I said laughing.

"Actually love I'm 226 but as you can see I am still much better looking than any guy here."he replied in his matter-of-fact tone.

"Hey!" both Henry and my dad and robin said.

"Okay fine Henry looks younger than me but you can't disagree with me I am just naturally better looking than your partners."

"Aye Killian. You are a piece of work. I'm sorry guys but it's true."I said sighing than laughing. He was the best looking.

"Okay now open my gift!"

"Alright,alright. Gosh you have no patience love." he said before taking off the wrapping paper. He opened up the tiny blue box that was covered and the gasped at what he saw. It was a beautiful swan connected with a hook.

"We can never be separated. This will be our reminder that whatever we go through, we'll always be together somehow." I said sincerely.

"Swan it-it's beautiful. Thank you."

"I love you Killian."

"I love you Emma." he said and then pulled me in close for a kiss.

Getting out of my daydream I realized he was talking to me.

"As I was saying, I know you're the princess, that's why you're here. I need money you're parents got it. I'll make them an offer and if they don't accept they'll see the consequences," he said stepping close to me and holding up my chin. "You are very beautiful. Too bad blondes aren't my taste," he said before shoving me on the bed and chaining my hand to the bedpost. "I know I may have seemed nice in front of me crew but you better not piss me off or you'll suffer and not in bed."He spat then smirked at my flushed cheeks and frustrated look.

I need to get him back. I know him. Once I get him back he'll probably regret stuff and then never forgive himself.I don't want that to happen. This isn't him anyways. This is Captain Hook.

Sorry for the long wait.