Darkness is Calling

Henry's P.O.V.
My mom is mad at my grandma and grandpa. I guess I could understand why but I hope she can forgive them. After they told her about Maleficent's child she magically poofed out of the house. Killian went to find her but they haven't came back. I hope she is OK. Snow and Charming are pacing around the house. Well David is Snow just looks like she saw someone died and that she let them die.
"David she is never going to forgive us. She thought that she could trust us and we ruined that. We let her down Charming , again." My grandma said.
"I know we should've never lied to her. No more secrets. What we did was wrong. I hope she can forgive us. I truly do."My grandpa said in a whisper.
"Ughh I'm gonna take a walk." I told them I couldn't stand waiting here.
"Okay just please be careful Henry."Snow said.

Emma's P.O.V.
I was so let down ,mad, and sad my parents lied to me. I trusted them. They say they are Hero's. That was not a heroic decision. Killian told me to forgive them. I just need some space and time. I was walking by Granny's and saw Regina so we walked together. Then we got a video call from Henry. He was kidnapped by Cruella. We found out where they were and headed back to "Snow's" apartment. We split up. Me , Regina, and Killian went to find Henry while my "parents" went to find the author. I didn't want to be with them. Only people I trusted right now. On the way Regina and Killian were giving me the talk about forgiving my parents...blah blah blah I don't care.
"I don't have to forgive them! You held the longest grudge on a child who told a secret and the "crocodile". I said to Regina and Killian. They agreed with me. We split up and eventually I found Henry.
"Careful savior , I wouldn't take a nother step or I will pull the trigger. I see you didn't kill the author or the random guy who kidnapped you like I asked." She said. So that's who that guy is. I grew frustrated I summoned my magic but before I shot she said something.
"You don't have it in you to kill a person. You're the savior, a hero, like your parents, and hero's don't kill. And with that I was so angry I shot the magic at her. Henry was realeased and Cruella fell down the cliff and died. What have I done. I killed someone. I'm going dark. No!!
Rumple's P.O.V.
"Are plan is working she is now on the Dark path." I said to the author.
"Now to keep her on it, hehehe!!!"
Hey guys I'm so super sorry I haven't updated soon I've been really busy. Any ways im so excited and terrified for the finale. Here is the chapter and I'll try to update soon. Have a wonderful day/night.
-Kalina