Locked Away

???? POV

I wake up to a binding light. As I take in my surroundings I start to panic. Where am I??? Just as I am about to get up from an extremely uncomfortable cold bed or seat someone walks next to me.

" Ahh so you're finally awake! That's wonderful! "He says

"Where am I!!! What happened! Who are you!!!" I shout as he comes closer.

" SHHH my sweet darling you're safe now. I'm Jefferson. They tried to take you but everything is fine. Do you know who you are?" He askes.

As I shake my head a huge smile appears on his face.

"Well that's okay. I'm sure you'll start remembering soon. All you need to know is that if you try to escape I'll kill this man." He says dragging him from around the corner. He is very good looking and has beautiful piercing blue eyes. But he is all beaten up and looks hurt and worried. There's just something about him that makes me feel like I know him.
" I know he means nothing to you but in another life he did and he'll die because of you. Now I know you wouldn't want that to happen." Jefferson says.

"Emma." The hot blue eyed guy whispers. Is that my name? Before he can say anything else he is kicked in the leg and dragged out. With Jefferson locking the door behind him.

Am I Emma? Why can't I remember anything. Who was that guy? Why am I in a tower. What did I do to get locked away?

A million thoughts and questions race through my mind as I pace the locked, small room.