A Fun Time

Emma's P.O.V. We got on the bed and Killian and  began kissing. He kissed all the way down to my neck which made me giggle.
We spent a long time in there just kissing and talking.
"Shhhh!! Love you have to keep quiet baby Neal is sleeping,"he said laughing.
"How can I when I'm having a wonderful time with you. They spent hours in Emma's room until her parents got home. They were spending the day with Henry and just dropped him off at Regina's house.
Snow's P.O.V.
We got back to our house but before we opened the door I heard laughing and talking. David gave me a concerned father look and I just laughed.
"Hey let's pretend to be really mad at Emma," I joked
"I already am!!" David joked too.
We went back in the house and I heard Emma.
"Oh shoot!!, my parents are home you have to get out Killian my dad hates you!" Emma exclaimed.
Snow and Charming just laughed.
"Emma!! What are you doing in there!!" David yelled.
"Umm...just a second," she yelled back worried. We laughed again.She came out in a rush immediately closing the door behind her. Then we heard a thump on her floor.
"Dang it Hook," she whispered to herself.
"Young lady you are in big trouble," David explained.
"Oh well um I'm 29 so I'm considered an adult so you can't really ground me??" She said in more of a question then a statement.
"Well actually in this land that's how you can think but back in our land you listen to us until you are married."David explained.
"Are you serious? I didn't do anything wrong. Were just kissing, I don't know why I'm in trouble," Emma complained while smirking thinking about a couple minutes ago.
"Emma we were just teasing you of course we're not mad. We are happy for you." Snow said in a sweet and happy voice.
"Oh well I better go back in my room and go check on the one handed guy because I don't think he was able to sneak out of an apartment building that easy," Emma said.
Emma's P.O.V.
I thought they were seriously mad at me. They are good actors I thought.
I went and found Killian relaxing on my bed. It was late so we just fell asleep together. The next morning he was gone.
I woke up and found a note on my bed it read:
Good morning love, I didn't want to wake you so I went and made you breakfast. I had a lot of fun last night and I assume you did to. So I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me? I will take you silence as a yes. See you at 7:00
Love, Killian.
He is so sweet, and handsome, and romantic, and charming and oh my goodness what am I saying. I guess Killian has broken down my walls I gigled and smiled to myself at that.
I had about 8 hours to get ready.
"That should be enough time," I thought to myself. I went down and ate my yummy breakfast. My parents were still asleep. Then I went and walked Henry to school and went to the sheriff station. I spent till 5:00 doing paper work. Then I went home to get ready for my date. I had the perfect dress. It was a purple above the knee dress. It fit perfectly. I had black heels and black earrings. I had asked my parents to watch Henry because I was going out on a date. I straitened my hair and did my makeup. Then I heard a knock on the door. I looked at myself one more time than went to open the door.
"Hi Kil-who are you??" I asked a tall guy who had dark hair and brown eyes.
"Your worst nightmare," he said before knocking me out with magic.

Dun dun dun.... Who is this mystery guy and what does he want??
Please tell me what you think of my story and vote and comment.
Thanks, Kalina