Something Unexpected

*Time Lapse*
Emma's P.O.V.
It has been at least a week since I've seen Killian ( Hook ) .
I keep getting a sharp pain in my stomach and I've been throwing up a lot. I am not going to tell my parents or Hook yet , but I think I might be pregnant but I don't know how.
I'm not sure so I'm going to go buy a pregnancy tester.
"Uh... I'm going to get some groceries," I lied to my parents. I bought the test and went to the store bathroom. The test showed only one line. "What the heck!!" I yelled. "Then what is wrong with me!!" I again yelled. I decided to go to Dr. Whale. I told him about every thing and he decided to do some tests.
"Well it turns out to be your appendix. You have appendicitis ," Dr. Whale explained that I would have to have my appendix removed.
I called my parents and they came right over. Then I called Killian. Henry came to. I had to go into surgery now. I said goodbye and fell asleep from the sleeping medicine.

Snow's P.O.V.
Emma's still in surgery and I'm really worried. Dr. Whale said this was serious. I hope everything goes OK. It has been at least 3 hours. He said her appendix had been rupturing and that she could die.
I can't loose my daughter.

*Author's note* Please read.....
Hey....little cliff hanger. Please vote and tell me what you think of my story... The picture is of Emma's test....
Will Emma be OK? And will she ever get pregnant again?? Keep reading to find out!! Thank you to the people that read this it really means a lot.
-Kalina