The new dark one

Killian's P.O.V.
I love you is the last thing she said to me. Then she was gone. All that's left is the dagger with Emma Swan written on it. Regina was clinging onto Robin because she almost lost him , and Snow was hugging David because Emma is gone. I have no one though. I broken. I'm alone. Emma was my only family. I have to get the real light Emma back. Dark Emma? I don't know maybe she'll still be good. I cautiously walked toward the dagger that had my true loves name written on it. I held it in my hand as a single tear slipped down my face.
   "Maybe we should tell her to come here."Regina suggested.
   "Why would you when I right here." Emma said. Wait Emma! We all cautiously turned around.
   "Emma!!!" I yelled joyfully.
   "Killian, please don't come any closer I don't want to hurt you."Emma said scared taking a step back. With that she vanished in a blue cloud of smoke.
  No Emma was just here and now she is gone again.
   Emma's P.O.V.
Why did I do that? I don't have a choice though. Since I became the new Dark One , I couldn't think straight. I know the light inside me is trying to fight back but the darkness is fighting to. Its hard. I don't want to hurt anyone but then I have this voice saying I should get my revenge on the people that hurt me. I decide that I should find somewhere to stay. I find a run down cabin and go inside. I immediately call Regina.

"Hey. Um I'm at this run down cabin and I need you to put a protection spell so I can't get out. Please I don't want to hurt anyone ." I say worried and sad.
  "Yes I'll be over in a sec."she said.
After I hung up a red cloud of smoke appeared. Regina was there holding the dagger.
   "Okay Emma I'm sorry to use this on you but you said you want everyone to be safe."she said.
   "Emma Swan , I command you to not hurt anyone and to not use your dark magic for anything and to not want revenge." Regina said. Then I felt this weird feeling come over me. It was horrible. It was like I was being held down by chains. But I wasn't.
   "Thank you Regina," I said and gave her a hug.
   "Hey just doing something you asked. Then she put a protection spell around the place said bye and left. I was all alone now. I miss Killian. I love him. I need him.