Kiss Me You Idiot

Emma's POV

Waking up to my body aching everywhere was not nice. I was in his bed again but I had a lot of ice packs and bandages on me.

"Hook." I said in barely a whisper.

"I'm right here love, how are you feeling."

"What do you think," I replied still able to use sarcasm.

"Well you look like crap so that was a stupid question."He said while smiling. I laughed but only a little because even that hurt.

"Thanks for being so brutally honest it means alot," I replied again laughing.

"Wow never thought I'd hear your laugh again." He said mock astonished.😲

"Shut up!"

"Okay I'm being serious now," he said changing his playful tone," I'm really really sorry I let this happen to you and I'm sorry for the way I've treated you. So to make up for it when we stop at the docks I'm taking you out for a date."

"What if I say no?"

"You won't." he said seductively.

"But I thought I was your ransom."

"Things changed. Now your just my kidnapped princess."

"Like that makes things better."

He chuckled. I haven't heard that in a long time.

"We dock in a week. That gives you enough time to heal. Plus it gives me enough time to plan an evening you won't forget."

"I thought you said blondes aren't your taste."

"Well I guess you've changed me and I don't know if it's for the better or worse." he sighed dramamticaly.

"Now I'll give you time to rest but if you need me just call me."

"Okay Killian." I whispered tiredly and it didn't seem to bother him. Maybe he's finally changing. I saw him give me a sweet smile before closing and locking the door so no one could get in and touch me.

Killian's POV

As I left Emma's room- I mean my room, I went to confront Eliot, Jack, and Blake. (the guys that hurt her) Once I got up to them everyone else on deck left to their quarters.

"Alrighty mates, I told you not to mess with her and you did. So now you get to mess with me." I said and with that it begun.

I punched them and hurt them so badly they couldn't move then, just to be nice, I tied them to a boat and sent them off to Black Beard. Thought he'd be better then sharks.

After that I made it clear if anyone touched a hair on her head they'd more than likely face death.

It seemed a little harsh but I mean look at her she is an angel.

Killian! What are you thinking you can't like her. She's a Princess you're a pirate. It wouldn't work. You can't find love without getting your revenge on the crocodile.

You're right I know I know she's just something special I can feel it.

Oh great now my inner self is arguing with me. I think I'm going crazy.

1 week later

"How're you feeling love?"

"A lot better now." she smiled.

"Well then you better get your lazy butt up then and put on these clothes or you can kiss seeing Greenland Forest goodbye." (btw in my story it's magical and not full of ice.)