Again!!

Killian's P.O.V. I was walking to Emma's apartment when I saw a man appear out of no wear and then he knocked me out.
I woke up in a strange dark room. My hands, or should I say my hand was tied to my hook. I was dizzy and couldn't see that well but something caught my eye.
"Bloody hell ,Emma is that you ," I questioned.
"Hook." I heard a faint voice call me. Yup it was Emma. Where are we I wondered.It was as if she could read my thoughts.
"We're in the author's mansion basement,"she whispered. Author, is that the guy that did this to us I thought.
It had been 2 hours we tried everything to escape. Magic to.
"Obviously these are magic proof handcuffs and we are in a magic proof room," Emma said scared.No my Swan should not be scared. We didn't have our phones so we couldn't call anyone. Before we could think of something else someone entered the room.
Emma's P.O.V.
Someone entered the room. I was terrified. I always come up with a solution why can't we get out???
"Because you are not supposed to," someone said reading my thoughts. It was Gold. How is he back . What the hell. Before I could ask any questions he spoke.
"I found a friend here in Storybrooke and know he is doing me a favor. He is the famous Author."he said.
Shoot know what do we do. Its the author and he can write our destiny.
"So, this author is going to change everything. Prepare to be evil Miss Swan because once your out of the way being the Savior, we will get our happy endings. And for once, Villans will win and Heros will loose." He said. Those words replayed in my mind over and over.
"No! I will never be evil and you will never win!! I don't care what some author writes in a book. I don't care about all the lies. All I know is that I'm a Hero and that Heros alwasys win." I yelled. And with that I magically broke the chains and me and Killian vanished. Wow that felt awesome..
Sorry for the wait but I have been parcc testing ( dumb ) but yeah so I hope you like it and tell me what you think and please vote or comment. Thanks everyone who reads my fanfic it means a lot.
-Kalina