17-Rain

"I hope your studies are well," I say pouring him some tea. He looked at me eyes still tinged red. His cheeks were rosy from the cold air.

"They are...Honey?" I glanced over to him as I put a few sugar cubes into his teacup."Call me Camille Peter."

Pete's cheeks became a bit redder as I stirred his teacup."C-Camille what did you go to college for?"

I smiled it was small but it was filled with nostalgia."I went to college for business economics."

Taking out his spoon I stuck it in my mouth and licked off the remaining tea before putting it in the sink.

"Though after my first year I fell in love with it and got a doctorate in that then Biochemistry mechanics..of course, I've picked up a few more."

Peter took a sip from his teacup."How many more?" He asks curiously."Engineering and Mathematics."

I answer pulling out some muffins from the oven. "Wow your really smart." I look over."Thank you but your brilliant Peter never forget that."

I say putting a muffin in front of him. He smiled at me before taking a bite of the Banana muffin.

Taking out some mugs I make my own filling it with coffee."Do you need any help with homework?"

I question. He looked at me surprised."If you could that would be great." He says smiling. I laughed at the muffin on his face.

Grabbing a towel I leaned forwards."You can't just shove it down your throat." I mutter ignoring the dazed look on his face.

Leaning back I hear footsteps. Going to my laptop I start typing. Though as I did I felt my face form a smile.

I liked this a lot more than before. For some reason...I don't really care about the stupid facade I worked so hard for.

Smiling and laughing was so much better than having to be stoic and stiff all the time. I could let my body relax.

It felt..nice. Humming as I typed I played some soft music through the kitchen speakers.

My hair was left in a loose bun curls framing my face. Then I had a brown jumper on with long flared-out legs.

Underneath a dark tan jumper with two gold chains layered over. Today I wore my glasses because I couldn't find my contacts.

Then my favorite pair of brown boots to top it all off. I dressed comfortably but professional.

Though it was much different than my normal grays whites and blacks

Though it was much different than my normal grays whites and blacks. Brown was much softer.

Soon I heard quiet chatter. "Goodmorning everyone Tony your meeting is in 3-""Cancel my meetings for today."

I sigh and then I go over to my laptop. Once I finished I looked over to Mr Stark."Well then I've made coffee and muffins."

Walking over I start pouring mugs of coffee. Then I feel it tension. Turning around I tilt my head.

"Is everyone alright?" I question setting down mugs of coffee.