awards show

In which

Liv takes you to the grammys

This one's kinda long

--<3--

You didn't know wether to be excited or anxious, so you were both. It was the night of the Grammys, and Olivia was taking you as her date. Everyone knew you were together so it wasn't that big of a deal, but IT'S THE GRAMMYS. Kind of petrifying and you weren't even gonna have to go on stage like your girlfriend. Olivia was nominated for seven awards, so you were excited at the prospect she could win, but you were scared about how crushed your girlfriend would be if she didn't win any awards, and seeing her sad was the worst thing in the world for you.

"Hey Y/n, come 'Ere a minute" Olivia called. So you walked into the living area of the hotel room you were sharing, into the area where Olivia was doing glam.

Olivia was sitting in a directors chair wearing a white fuzzy bathrobe, while many stylists bustled around her. She put down her phone as soon as she saw you enter the room.

"Hey baby" she cooed as you walked to her

"Hey bubs" you responded as you bent down kissed her lightly.

"Are you ready?" She asked and you nodded as you did a small twirl in the long black dress you were wearing. It was once a candidate for what Olivia would wear that night, but she'd insisted you try it on and said you looked so much better in it than her. You couldn't help but feel amazing in the dress, it accented all the right parts of your figure and was soft and airy.

"You look awesome babe" Olivia said with a grin

"So do you!" You responded with a smile

"Okay miss Olivia, we're ready" one of Olivia's stylists said. Olivia stretched her arms out to you and you helped her up out of the chair.

Olivia pulled off the bathrobe to reveal a dark purple dress. It was a halter dress and had a wide v-neck down her font. The dress went down just above her knees and was backless. She'd paired it with a few chunky chain necklaces with silver butterfly charms and an elaborate braid hairstyle.

"AH!" You exclaimed as you started to laugh

"What?" Olivia asked as you grinned at her

"BABY!! You look so so SO good!" You said as you ran your fingers down the sides of the dress.

"Thank you! Should we go?" She asked and you nodded.

After a few minutes you met up with Olivia's producer, Dan and her Agent, Ryan. They were coming with you to the Grammys as they were co writers on SOUR.

The hotel you were staying at was packed with celebrities on their way to the Grammys. In the elevator alone you ran into a few celebrities, but you let Olivia and her team do all the talking. Olivia seemed to be having fun, but you didn't feel super comfortable with tons of other people.

You only had to cross a street to get to the venue, but it was packed with paparazzi held back by numerous security and multiple barriers.

You struggled to contain the anxiety you were feeling as Olivia's group joined the massive group of people crossing the street. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

As soon as you entered the venue, the red carpet awaited. Already packed with celebrities, you wanted to skip it. After telling Olivia which interviewers to talk to, she nodded Dan and Ryan off and they went around the back way. The celebrities had to walk the carpet, but their dates, managers or siblings didn't have an obligation to, and could walk around the back side directly into the venue.