lacy (requested)

so uh wow have fun with this one guys

look who's risen back up from the dead :D

SMUT WARNING!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-- ALSO NOT PROOFREAD BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND READING SMUT I WROTE 

I recently read Icebreaker and Wildfire by Hannah Grace and I think it made me better at writing smut...

anyways this is for u myqueenliv_ (Wattpad is being bitchy so I'm gonna tag you in the comments) your request was really cool and sounded fun to write so here she is!!

- ♥︎ -

You heard soft guitar strumming coming from the living room of you and your girlfriend's shared apartment, and you knew your girlfriend was hard at work refining songs for her new album. It was one week from her deadline for the tracklist to be finalized, and Olivia had been working overtime. Every waking moment she could be found at the keyboard, strumming her guitar on the floor of the living room, or playing around with her electric guitar. She only remembered to eat when you set a plate of food down in front of her and kissed the top of her head with a quiet utterance of "Eat something, darling."

she was doing great, and you were so, so proud of your girl. 

You also knew that Olivia was not to be interrupted when she was in the zone. But this melody was so simple and sweet, you had to. So, you padded into the living room. 

As soon as her gaze landed on you, Olivia jumped up. 

"baby! I have something I really want you to hear," she exclaimed 

"Of course my love," You smiled as she led you to her spot in the middle of the carpeted living room floor 

"Dan and I finished this one last week, it's produced and everything! and I've been dying to play it for you since. It's one of my favorites" She picked up her phone and tapped on an audio file "I really hope you like it" 

Lacy, oh Lacy. Skin like puff pastry, aren't you the sweetest thing on this side of hell

dear angel Lacy, eyes white as daisies, did I ever tell you that I'm not doing well?

oh, I care I care I care, like perfume that you wear

I linger all the time, watching hidden in plain sight and,

ooh, I try I try I try but it takes over my life, I see you everywhere. The sweetest torture one could bear

the melody was beautiful. and the way she almost whispered your name on the track gave you goosebumps. It reminded you of exactly the way your name drifted out of your girlfriend's lips at night when she whispered how much she loved you when she thought you'd fallen asleep. 

smart, sexy Lacy, I'm losing it lately. I feel your compliments like bullets on skin,

dazzling starlet, Bardot reincarnate, well aren't you the greatest thing to ever exist?

you looked at Olivia, eyebrows raised in a 'is this about me?' expression

Olivia smiled back and gestured for you, so you crawled over to her spot on the floor

ooh, I try I try I try, try to rationalize-- people are people, but, 

it's like you're made of angel dust...

...and I despise my jealous eyes and how hard they fell for you

yeah, I despise my rotten mind and how much it worships you...