friday nights

in which

you and liv have ur Friday night mv marathon

can someone pls do this w/ me lol

--<3--

 "Which one next?" Olivia asked as you spooned another huge bite of pasta into your mouth.

It was the last Friday of the month, aka you and your girlfriends annual music video marathon night. You sang along to way too many music videos to count and stuffed your faces with all the unhealthy food you both were craving that night.

"You belong with me?" Olivia asked and you nodded vigorously. Tonight you'd chosen to marathon Taylor Swift music videos.

You were sitting on the couch, curled up together under a heavy blanket with huge portions of food all around you.

"Livs can you pass me the fries?" You ask and Olivia passes you a big metal bowl full of McDonald's french fries. You grabbed a handful and shoved them into your mouth.

"Can I have some pasta?" Your girlfriend asked and you passed her the bowl. She started eating it as you both focused back on the screen in front of you.

Suddenly you stood up, off the couch.

"Come" you said as you pulled Olivia off the couch

"Whatttt" she groaned as she dusted her hands off on your hoodie which she was wearing.

"STANDING BY YOU! WAITING AT YOUR BACK DOOR ALL THIS TIME HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW BABYYYYY" you belted along with the song as you started to jump around the living room, messily dancing along.

Olivia took the clue and started to sing along to the song "YOU BELONG WITH MEEEE" she belted, more in tune than you but also not caring.

And so it went, you two danced around the living room, shaking your hips violently and singing along loudly. YouTube played video after video and you both let it as you lived in the moment with your lover.

About halfway through bad blood, you started to get hot. You both were panting.

"I'm so sweaty" you said as you fanned Olivia's teeshirt from your torso

"Same! Dancing is a lot of work" Olivia wheezed as you both sunk back down on the couch. Because it was just the two of you, you simply pulled off Olivia's teeshirt which was sticking to your sweaty torso. The relief was instantaneous, you were just wearing a sports bra and lululemon shorts as you relaxed into the plush cushions of the couch. Olivia saw the relief on your face and gestured to her Grey sweats that read "Red Taylor's Version" down the side. You'd given them to her for her birthday and she loved them but she was too hot in them right now. You gave your girlfriend a "go ahead" look and she pulled off the sweats.

"Oh god that's so much better" she sighed

"I know right. Which one next?" You ask as you click through YouTube

"All too well short film?" Olivia asked and you nodded

The next video started to play as your eyelids started to get heavy.

You and your girlfriend were a few feet apart on the couch, so you moved over and laid down on your back, making sure to rest your head on Olivia's lap.

"Well hello there" Olivia smiled down at you

You grinned back and watched as Olivia pulled a single strand of spaghetti out of the bowl and put one end into her mouth. She leaned down and you realized what she was about to do. She let you gasp onto the strand and you both bit at the spaghetti until it was gone. As soon as you got close you went for it and pushed your lips onto Olivia's.

When you pulled apart you let out a laugh

"You're a weirdo" you snicker and Olivia giggles

"I'm your weirdo" she says with a cheeky grin

"That you are" you say as you bury your face in your girlfriends hoodie.