The Infamous Ex-Girlfriend

in which

you have a crush on yo bestie

but she's hung up on her ex :(

low key sorry for the complete and utter lack of updates im so sorry -- this is hella long rip

- <3 -

"Okay how does this one look?" Olivia walked out of the bathroom attached to your room, wearing a short, lilac silk dress with a slit up the side of her leg- exposing her thigh.

You looked up from where you were reading, and closed your book. You looked your best friend up and down and grinned

"it's giving...boobs" You said

"I know, but like, i'm kinda loving it" Olivia responded as she smoothed out the top of her dress. It highlighted all her curves in the best way possible. You could see a lot of her boobs, her thighs, and her ass.

"Your ass looks fucking amazing, and out of the four we've seen-- I vote this one." You added

"same" Olivia did a quick 360, then flopped down on your bed with a dramatic sigh

"Oh thank god that's over. I have an outfit for tonight, and my ass looks great. All is well in the world" Olivia stared up at your ceiling

"spoken like a true gay" You laughed, swatting your best friends shoulder.

Tonight was your school's homecoming dance. You and Olivia's last one, considering you were seniors.

"god forbid my ass looked flat, tonight of all nights. Gotta show Ash what she missed out on" Olivia groaned-- covering her face, as she spoke about her ex.

You pressed your lips together for a split second before responding.

"fucking clown ass whore. She's gonna be dressed in her little basic bitch air forces and we both know she'll be taking point-five photos with the cheer girls all night" you spat.

"I LOOK SO GOOD IN POINT-FIVE THO AND THE AIR FORCES-- I WAS INTO THOSE" Olivia groaned

Olivia and her, now ex-girlfriend, Ashley, had been broken up for four months, after being together since sophomore year. To say it was rough break up for Olivia would be putting it lightly. Ashley then proceeded to get with one of the football boys almost immediately after the break up. She'd turned...straight, Olivia hadn't so much as looked at another girl since Ash. And you'd been there for the whole thing.

"you just have to look hotter than her, which you will. Also, i'll be there to protect you, obviously."

"that's my favorite gay" Olivia grinned, her hand resting on your jaw for a second. Your eyes met, and your breath caught in your chest. Your best friend was, to put it plainly, fucking gorgeous.

You hated the butterflies that erupted in your stomach. You were so ANGRY. You're Olivia's best friend. nothing less, nothing more. But for as long as you'd known Olivia, you'd had a crush on her. Yep, the entire 25 months that Olivia had been head over heels in love with Ashley, you'd secretly liked her. Through the entire painful break up, you'd been in love with your heartbroken best friend. You could be recognized as #1 bestie of the year, showing up for her in the wee hours of the morning, sliding pizza under her door, cuddling her for hours on end, dropping everything to help her survive the heartbreak. orrrrrr, you could be recognized as #1 biggest simp of the year.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT it's five" Olivia said after glancing on her phone

"it's go time." You grinned at her