Tiktok challenge

in which

you confess to olivia using a tiktok trend

sry its super short 

--<3--

"Hey Livvy, come film a tiktok with me real quick" you called to your best friend who was sitting on your bed reading.

The nerves were hitting you like a truck as You made sure your phone was balanced on your dresser. Today was the day you were going to admit you had feelings for your best friend, and that terrified you. She was the bestest friend you'd ever had and you didn't want to lose her. But you were also done hiding the fact that you were head over heels for her. As Olivia walked into the frame, you hit record and the famous music started to play.

"Jenny Darling-

You're my best friend...

But there's a few things that you don't know of

Why I borrow your lipstick so often

I'm using your shirt as a pillow case..."

You mouthed along to the song and behind you you saw Olivia look at you, confused

"I want to ruin our friendship

We should be lovers instead...

I don't know how to say this-" you had to stop mouthing the words of the song to cover your mouth as you laughed from nervousness.

"Then don't" Olivia said, finishing the lyrics to the song her own way.

Then your best friend did the unthinkable. Olivia walked towards you and laced her fingers in your hair as she pulled you towards her. Your lips collided with hers as you melted into the kiss.

When you pulled away you looked at Olivia, astonished.

"I...I like you. A lot" she blurted as she flushed pink

"I like you too" you said. At that moment the music stopped as the tiktok ran out of time.