21

Louis Tomlinson

The news about 'Larry Stylinson' never died down... and we did end up going in with Niall and Liam to that meeting...

We sit around a big table in what looks like a conference room. Simon is here, our manager Paul is here, and a couple other managers that we don't really ever see, Rick and Chris.

Paul stays with us and kind of keeps us in line while Rick and Chris watch the internet, the fans, ya know, that kind of stuff...

And Simon... well... he started One Direction so he just kind of has a say over everything, even though he does nothing.

Niall and Liam sit across from Harry and I. Simon sits at the head of the table. Paul and Rick sit on either side of him. Chris stands behind Rick against the wall.

"I understand Niall and Liam needed to talk to me about something... I was unaware that you two would be joining them" Simon says to Harry and I

"Uh- well, it's kind of all about the same thing" I say while rubbing the back of my neck.

Simon just nods. He looks over at Niall and Liam, who look terrified as fuck, and he motions for them to speak.

Why does this feel like a court session?! God damn

"Uh, so, Niall and I... we... We discovered feelings for each other a few months ago. We... we started dating and, well, we just, kind of, figured you should know" Liam says tentatively

Niall nods and looks down, looking like a kid who is in trouble for stealing cooking from the cookie jar.

"You two..." Simon starts, looking super confused but trying to stay professional

"You're gay?" He asks

"No, well, I'm not." Liam says

"I am" Niall says

"I like both genders" Liam explains

I notice Niall's hand move over... and Liam smiles a his lap briefly. I smile softly, knowing Niall's hand is on his leg to comfort him and probably himself.

"Okay. Well. You know this... this needs to stay behind closed doors, then?" Simon says, his face has gone back to an expecting, fatherly look.

"Y-yeah.. we, uh, we figured." Niall nods. Liam nods too but he looks more angry than upset like Niall.

"Good. Keep it behind closed doors then." Simon says, letting his stare linger on them for a few seconds before turning to look at Harry and I.

Fuck. Fuck. Everything in my brain just... blanked. Oh, god.

I turn to Harry quickly.

Is he gonna speak? If he's not, I'm not either. I'm gonna run out of this room if he doesn't say something NOW ugh speak, Hazza! 

"Uh... I don't... I'm not sure what to say" he mumbles

ME NEITHER

So, I do the next best thing. I grab his hand, lace our fingers in his lap, and mvoe forwards to kiss him. He gasps but none the less, kisses me back. We pull away and I look at my lap.

"So... you two... you're gay aswell?" Simon asks. I look up and catch Liam's hard stare. Except, he's not staring at me. He's looking right at Simon.

"Uh, well, I am bisexual" I stutter out then add "Same as Liam"

"And I'm unlabeled" Harry says, seemingly more proud and confident

"How did you even find out you liked each other?" Simon asks, scoffing a little

Okay, now I think I look exactly how Liam looks right now; Pissed

"I don't like him, I love him." I state, my tone hardening. Harry's hand tightens on mine.

"Well, we can't have a boy band and have couples in it. That'll make us look like.. like.." Simon starts, his voice slightly raising.

"Like what?" Liam asks, speaking through gritted teeth, holding in anger

"It'll just be weird and unprofessional. You all need to keep this to yourselves. I want no one knowing about any of it." Simon states.

"I think it'd show the world to be excepting" I say, almost regretting it as soon as the words slipped from my lips. Shit.

"I hate to break it to you, but the world isn't excepting. People would look at this situation and frown upon it. This, You guys, this could ruin One Direction" Simon's voice is louder. He's almost shouting.

"You're the only thing ruining One Direction." I say. Niall's eyes go wide, Harry's hand tightens around mine, and Liam just stares at me.

"You are ruining us by not letting us be happy. Soon, you'll see, we're going to be unhappy and miserable." I almost growl

"Watch your tone, Tomlinson. I'm still your manager"

I roll my eyes and stand, pulling Harry with me because our hands are still linked.

"We'll be going now. I'm not gonna sit in the same room as you. Go back to sitting on your homophobic ass, pretending to support our band, and leave us be" I growl.

Niall and Liam are quick to stand and follow us out.

I'm gonna be fired. I just fucking know it. I'm done for...