28

TLC NEWS!!!

PAPARATZIS GET PHOTOS OF LOUIS TOMLINSON, HARRY STYLES, LIAM PAYNE, NIALL HORAN, AND ZAYN MALIK LAST NIGHT AT A RESTAURANT. A LOT HAPPENED...

First, the boys were seen going in to the nice restuarant. Nothing 'out of the ordinary'. They got a private dining area. Nothing 'out of the ordinary' there either. They wanted some privacy. Understandable.

They were seen leaving, stumbling, and laughing about an hour later. The boys were drunk. Niall Horan was holding onto Liam Payne and walking ahead of the other three. Louis Tomlinson was holding Harry Styles' arm and seemed to be almost limping

Malik was the first to go do something crazy. He grabbed onto a light pole and was said to of 'swung himself around on it'. Payne shouted at him and Tomlinson, because the other boy had joined him in the act. Next, Mr Styles joined the two. 

Witnesses said "Liam was mad. The three eventually walked back over to him, But Zayn Malik fell and Louis Tomlinson fell on him"

The Witness also said, "Tomlinson was hurt. Liam passed Niall off to Harry because it looked like Niall was so wasted, he couldn't stand on his own. Malik joined Horan and Styles against the wall while Liam helped up Louis."

So, the band got so drunk they stumbled around and fell?

Not too bad...

But what was seen next is the big news!!

Liam put Niall and Zayn in the backseat of the car while Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson took a selfie together...kissing.

Yes. HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON KISSED ON THE LIPS

They took the picture of one of the two's phone then continued to stand in the parking lot and spin as they kissed. When they got back in the car, Liam was driving and Louis got in the backseat while Styles got in the passenger seat.

_________________________________

-Then it showed tons of paparazzi photos. Them walking on the side walk, dancing on the lamp post, falling, getting in the car, the kiss, way too many of the kiss