chapter 2

"Takemichi...I think we should go..."

Hina sounded specific and direct as if she was commanding it and there was no doubt that takemichi would take like that. But the irony here is Hina instead of her feeling normal and him feeling the possessiveness and protection towards her girlfriend, it's more of like the opposite. Thinking about it hard was the only realization that hit takemichi was that he wasnt being serious about the upcoming unpleasant events that might take place against their romance. The realization of being feeling calm unlike his own girlfriend who had anger in her eyes for the three man merging between the crowds. Instead of her feeling up anger, she should be worrying, well, not exactly, but be aware of saving herself from being the target of those f*ckbois. Because the worrying and acting possessive part could be done by takemichi like a perfect boyfriend he should be. It had been quite a while till last Hina called his name without adding a regarding word beside it. Takemichi wasn't caring about it, but the thing that might repeat again brought shivers up to takemichi spine. Last time when the raven hair was caught up with some unknown people inviting him to hangout, Hina had the same expression when she dominatly declared takemichi being her boyfriend. That was a quite surprising side of Hina that takemichi saw the first time that one day when the pure worry for him being taken away from her was much obvious everytime she acted that way. More like it was takemichi was the girl, being protected by his boyfriend Hinata. That would be quite wierd though, imagine Takemichi woke up in the morning and found himself with quite a bubbly chest and wide hips and hina got some muscles and grew tall enough to pick up takemichi in bridel style...man...he would die of embarrassment.

Takemichi hummed and walked wherever, following his girlfriend who lead the way which he recognised for being his classroom. Again...why was he dropped off by his girlfriend? Takemichi would imagine how the people were viewing the scene of they had come across, takemichi really wanted to hide in a coffin right now cause this was really embarassing...should he be the one doing things hina did for him though? Why was everything getting opposite. Takemichi sighed off after he waved a 'see you latter' to his lover.

Takemichi entered his classroom after he finished off seeing Hinata walk and fade away in between the students. Takemichi sighed once again feeling really low as of with the things that happened today. He walked with his head lowered to the seat at the back of the rows near the last window like a main character of every anime series you see. New school year and frustration was completely eating up his stomach, was he worrying too much? Isn't it normal between couples to change dominance anyway? But takemichi felt he couldnt  do a thing right to impress his lover. Feeling up completely dead from overthinking, takemichi thumped his head on the desk and thought of snoring out a short nap until the classes start. He kinda feels lonely since Hina isn't in his grade division this time.

"Yo man! You suck! Wasn't the whole two grand months vacation enough for ya!"
A hand beat up hard on takemichi back. It freaking hurt at this devilish strength from someone he hasn't even noticed yet. Takemichi yawned as he sat back straight to adjust his vision and processing his head to see the person who just seeked for death. Seeing the boys face, the frustration just disappeared in an instant. And why wouldn't when Takemichi best friend was right here greeting him with his usual lame action. Man takemichi missed him. The raven haired boy wasted no time and jumped over his pink headed friend, squeezing the latter to a real death.

"AKKUN!!!! I missed you buddy!"
Takemichi said with glee ignoring stuff the man criticized him earlier with, cause now is the word 'missed' we are talking about here. Takemichi beamed like a sunflower has he moved back and starred to his friend who was blushing slightly having some wierd feeling about the latter. Atsushi Sendo called as akkun by takemichi narrowed his eyes with doubt forming in em towards his friend that seems so wierd suddenly. Well why wouldn't he, it's been long they saw each other. After the last term exams they enjoyed their half vacation and then suddenly takemichi flew off to his relatives place for a visit  which lasted for quite a month, more like a visit, he spent all his summer vacation there. Akkun left off a heavy breath before he again hugged back his friend ...more like ... A crush which he knows would never be his as the person is already taken. But as long he has him as someone close, it definately won't be a sin to coo at various moments the enjoy together.

After some bromance they felt after seeing each other for so long, both sat back alongside each other to their seat and again started off with their chats. They were soon joined by the rest of the group friends and takemichi felt so blessed for having all his boys in his class close to him. Nothing as amazing as this. The boys were already ready to plan out about the pranks they would be performing to enjoy their year as delinquents until they all reached to the main topic they seemed to be want to discuss on.

"Hey takemichi, i guess you need to look out for your girl ya know?"  Takemichi found everyone agreeing to the mushroom head guy yamagishi saying the phrase, it was definately something serious rather than a joke and the raven haired boy felt it.
"Wha...what do you mean..."
Takemichi questioned back with curiosity covering his cores up completely. He could feel his breathing getting unstable with the fear he has of and sweats forming on his forehead. His eyes were already starting to feel up, trying not to burst out crying.
"Oi! Stop being a crybaby...and don't worry much...but this is for sure that Mikey has an eye on Hina..."
Makoto was the one who talked among them who announced this to takemichi, with his hand holding his nape, looking anywhere else but those blurry erotic blue orbs of his dear friend. Sometime does he feel so guilty for imagining takemichi moaning like those girls in the p*rnos he would watch late at nights.
"Mikey...you mean...."
Takemichi cutely grasped knowing the man named Mikey perfectly. The only person out of three brothers he fears the most. Manjiro Sano, a short man of an average height with the darkest obsedien graces matching up perfectly with his pale shaded manly built body. His voice was enough for takemichi to shudder like a kitten when he had last year by mistake entered into that man's secret hideout without knowing it, while the latter was having a threesome with some senior girls that takemichi remembers to have graduated last year. A sharp obsedien stare at the raven haired mans serene blue gems and a 'get out' was enough to make takemichi run with tears dribbling from his eyes as if he was feeling so single despite having Hina, but more then that did he feel a ache in his heart as if he just caught his lover cheating on him with the most brutal way.... That is one of the time he felt so pathetic on himself.

"They even approached us asking hinatas contact info....and then we were beaten up cause we didnt give it to themm....ah I can still feel the pain in my limbs~"
Yamato said whining at the last part, holding onto his back indicating the area he was beaten up, with the others all hissing up holding onto their body while they painfully thought about the pain they felt that time. Takemichi widened his eyes turning furious. How could those three even beat up someone just because they rejected their request. Are they some kinds of psychopaths? Takemichi is sure that he wouldn't take it anymore if they once again would touch his friends. The raven hair boy hugged his buddies thanking for all the things they suffered for him and helped him with while also building up determination in his oceanic orbs that shine twice more. A determination to gain up strenght to protect his girlfriend and his friends from those monsters, no matter if he is weak by physical strength cause he knows...if it's related to someone he loves, the victory is his for sure, even if it means by submitting himself to them just to save his beloved.