chapter 21

The opening of the door caught takemichi ears right the moment as he was all awake long back thinking over his escape plan. It's gonna be a long process. First thing is he got to find the doors and people to communicate and know better about the affairs of the house he is currently knowingly leaving in. There are a lot of things unknown about this boys he just got rapped by. Secondly, he definately got his condition for himself to not act friendly with the man around him, it would look some sought of a shitty drama. And why not, if such man can actually just obssess over him in such mordern times where people actually do not care about someone else who is totally different from their entire mindset of liking. Just, that was better or maybe this people aren't really taught to spend time alone, doing no shit and just doing what they are required to not disturbing other people's peace. Well so, he ain't gonna even act good to those man, not even tryna win their trust cause of course takemichi agrees that those man are smart asses and would just in a snap figure out this poor man's lame plan. But actually lame ways are the best ways to run from down the smart people's noses, cause those intelligent littles know to figure out only the complex stuff, they have no time for some crazy plans to work on.

Takemichi slowly opened his eyes, his ocean orbs rolling a perfect curve and a dead face before slowly rising from the bed. He had to be careful with keeping his body correctly in place, cause goddamnit, he needs to remove an xray soon to check his back. Cause he clearly remembers he heard a soft crack when he was being penetrated by shinichiro yesterday. It's really throbbing like as if he is the one who fell into the ditch of his own doing, well it's not even wrong though, he himself stopped the man from moving away that time...and on top of it, asked to really do his ass till his brains squeezed out...like man? Takemichi regrets for saying a lot of things now.

He could feel his heart thumping in a rythmic manner, but with the same rythm of the man thrusting in him, damn even his heart remembering details...guess he needs to also visit a cardiologist soon or else his escaping thing would just fail like it was some win and lose children's game. He composed himself, definately not trying to show how much it feels like his ass is twitching for more penetration and caress. He shouldn't like all this, he hates himself for wanting it more...

"What do you want..."
The other man's steps halted in between as if what takemichi was something he did not expect in the most. Yes, he thaught takemichi would be all silent like how his brother had informed him about this morning. Damn, did Mikey really want to see how takemichi would look like, so beautifully silent, starring at particularly nothing...and his lifeless eyes, shinichiro said they looked arousing and Mikey was so much craving to see it. Seeing the concerned man behaving totally opposite, he would really like to nicely envy of how soon did he really compose his self straight acting like a mad wife for being kept awake the whole night due to certain excersizes. But doesn't that make this cute? Oh Mikey is cooing inwards within his core so much that he wants to hug his Mitchy so tight and never let go.

He had to say one thing though. Takemichi looked good, more like a lot more beautiful like as if being on his fertilization period. He was glowing and his eyes were gleaming the same way with a bit of more shine and a type of confusion Mikey could not read. Yes, takemichi had an overthinking look in his eyes, they looked like they were trying to search something good in the every corner. But for now, Mikey would like to slide off the topic of seeing exactly what his baby was seeking for...right now, since his brother told him, he do gotta treate his baby right...

"You look thin already...eat something so that you are energized back again...Mitchy♡"
Takemichi was digusted, he wanted to puke the way Mikey called him but he hates how much his stomach was experiencing butterflies forcing him to smile like a happy puppy. He got to compose himself, he needs to be strict with his plannings and actions if he needs to get away from the hands of such sex maniacs. Takemichi thaught for a while about what he would say next...but before he did, this boys really have time to disturb him...well Mikey did walk into the room without a tray in his hand...
"Mikey you forgot takemichi lunch back there..."